• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Zelda Girl (doesn't Havet to Be Zelda)

Mine is... well Ilia<<<

Why?
1. Along with SS Zelda and Marin she seems to care most about Link out of all the Girls in all the Games
2. it was refreshing that you were more saving Ilia than Zelda at the start of TP
3. The end of the credits in TP imply you end up with her
4. Shes cute ;)

also Malon and Chicken Farmer Girl are hottest girls

Hylian Cat

The feline from Hyrule
My favorite girl from Zelda is Tetra. She knows how to get what she wantS, and is a pirate, and is pure awesomeness!!! :)

my fave. is Malon ever since i was little so i dont know why but i do love malon and link together :)

Medri

Erus Per Tempus
Ocarina of Time - Saria because of her nature as Link's friend, but in a very odd way, Link's Mother figure.
Majora's Mask - Anju, because I really feel for her and I care about her.
Wind Waker - Tetra, she's fun, spunky!
Twilight Princess - Midna is the obvious choice because we have the most characterization from her. However by Design, Ashei, the Knight Girl from the Group.
Minish Cap - Din, Farore, and Nayru. The Three of them are so cute and it is just a nice nod to see them there.
Skyward Sword - Zelda because of her characterization, however by design, Karane, Orielle, and Kina All tie and I enjoy their company in the game.
Spirit Tracks - Zelda, hands down, she's adorable.

A

Azure Kite

Hmm...
In Wind Waker, I'd say Medli mostly. She's strong, but humble about it. She's a very good character and is the reason why I really loved the Earth Temple in WW, just because of her. In Majora's Mask, I think I like Romani. Anju is great, and I LOVE her sidequest, but... Romani is the kid who sees things and no one believes her, so she has to take matters into her own hands. She's a strong kid and just wants to help the ranch, but she has no one to help her against 'them', making her attempt in vain... unless Link helps. I like Zelda in TP and ST, and Impa in SS, but honestly, Medli and Romani are the only ones that really stick out to me the most.

Ilia's cool. I liked her, but TP Zelda is hot, especially in Brawl. Marin liked Link a lot, and liking Medli would make me a furry... or a feathery. Romani was cooler than Malon, but so was Cremia. I really liked Saria, too. I also liked The Minish Cap's representations of Din, Nayru, and Farore. I really liked Zelda in Skyward Sword for her personality, but TP's Ilia more-so. I liked others in Skyward Sword, too. I'll stick with Ilia for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom