• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Zelda Characters Drawn by Me! (CLOSED TEMPORARILY)

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Okay while I don’t like Midna as much as I used to, that Link in Darknut armor is incredible. Thank you so much Echo!! I love it! It’s very nice

You're welcome! And thanks! The armor looked pretty detailed and tough to draw, but I managed haha. I don't draw a lot of armor, but this was great practice! I also tried out my clear blending pencil which I'd never used before. Let's just say I'm probably going to have to get some more because I'm using it a bunch. Especially with my black pencil. I thought shading Link's armor would be a nightmare since I don't have any grays, but with my blending pencil it came out great.

I'm so glad you like it <3 <3 <3

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I'm just gonna spit a request here if that's OK.

Kass.

Just something involving Kass.

Serenading his kids? Perfect. Being taught to ride a horse by Link? Hilarious. Fighting off a Bokoblin as the new DLC character for Hyrule Warriors? (Ohhhhhh I wish!) But yeah. Kass.
An evening in Rito village <3 <3

img20230107-12282445.jpg

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
OH MY WORD HOLY COW I

I love this so much. That's so amazing.
New phone backdrop (if that's OK with you)!
awwwwwwwww thank you!!! I was so excited to see what you'd think of it, and I'm still so happy you got to see it before you leave <3

oh that's totally fine!! I made it for you so feel free to put it as a wallpaper or anything else

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom