• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Zelda Characters Drawn by Me! (CLOSED TEMPORARILY)

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Wow, you’re impressive. I can tell you’re dedicated. I’m excited to see more.
The shading on that looks amazing!!

Thank you both! I’m glad you like it!

This is amazing!

I love the shading and color, and there's so much personality in the picture. Thanks so much for drawing this and sharing it with us. :)

Thank you!!

I’m so happy you enjoy it! I put a lot of effort into it, and I had a great time drawing it. My favorite part about drawing requests is seeing how happy you guys are when I show you. <3

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Draw Mikau playing his guitar like my profile picture. :)

Here you go, and happy birthday!

img20220418_20151790.jpg

3hocmuz.png

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
I'm just gonna spit a request here if that's OK.

Kass.

Just something involving Kass.

Serenading his kids? Perfect. Being taught to ride a horse by Link? Hilarious. Fighting off a Bokoblin as the new DLC character for Hyrule Warriors? (Ohhhhhh I wish!) But yeah. Kass.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I'm just gonna spit a request here if that's OK.

Kass.

Just something involving Kass.

Serenading his kids? Perfect. Being taught to ride a horse by Link? Hilarious. Fighting off a Bokoblin as the new DLC character for Hyrule Warriors? (Ohhhhhh I wish!) But yeah. Kass.

Sure! You'll have to wait a bit though. I'm trying to get through these requests as fast as I can, so I expect I'll get to yours in late April or early May. Somewhere around there.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Hey, remember this phrase:

Quality over quantity.

Don't kill yourself.

I won't haha.

What made it really hard to finish requests last year and stuff was because I wanted it to be perfect, so I'd sketch it over and over and over again. I remember sketching Groose over five times and still not feeling satisfied. I had a bit of a perfectionism problem haha.
Yesterday, I was really tempted at the early stage of Mikau's drawing to re-sketch it, but I told myself to keep going and that it looks great, keeping what you guys say about my drawings in my mind. Thankfully it's getting easier to stick with my drawings instead of thinking they're not good enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom