• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Zelda Characters Drawn by Me! (CLOSED TEMPORARILY)

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
If you ever get a chance, I'd love it if you could doodle a bombchu.

Despite just being an item, they have an explosive personality to them. :bomb:

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
@VikzeLink finally, I got it drawn! It took so long since I had to color the background, but here you go! :)
I put a joke about how people are buying so much toilet paper, and this character wants paper, so yeah, hahaha it’s funny...

Very clever, and it looks great!

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Very clever, and it looks great!
Awesome! XD

Thank you!! :)

if you can, do you think you can draw Kafei in adult form? however you interpret adult Kafei to look like

by the way, all of your drawings have been sick, you're insanely talented
Draw Mikau playing his guitar like my profile picture. :)

Thank you!

Sure! I’ll get them made soon

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
@Storm_Echo Finally, after a month and a half, your request is finished.

I’m so sorry it took so long, I’ve just been focusing on improving how I draw people last month, so I’ve been busy. It’s been rewarding though, because I think I’ve finally found my art style of how I draw people. I hope you like it!

9642D5C6-92EC-4C06-9A1D-EA50C6F02849.jpeg

Storm_Echo

Gamer of Videos
Holy Moly!!! That's amazing @Echolight!! I love the noble Cucco on the cliffside in the background, and how surprised Ganon is to be defeated by the Chicken of Time!! Plus the anime-style "critical hit" sheen in his eye... It's a masterpiece!!! I'm in love! Thank you so so so so much for bringing this glorious image to the world!!

Last edited:

Storm_Echo

Gamer of Videos
I just went back to look at it again, and I noticed you followed my request for "A Cucco, wielding the Master Sword or doing something awesome like dive bombing Ganon" and managed to do all of it at once: A Cucco, dive bombing Ganon, WHILE wielding the Master Sword, AND he's even determined to win to protect the other Cucco on the cliff! A perfect composition :)

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Holy Moly!!! That's amazing @Echolight!! I love the noble Cucco on the cliffside in the background, and how surprised Ganon is to be defeated by the Chicken of Time!! Plus the anime-style "critical hit" sheen in his eye... It's a masterpiece!!! I'm in love! Thank you so so so so much for bringing this glorious image to the world!!

You’re welcome!! I’m so glad you like it so much, I put a lot of effort in it!

I just went back to look at it again, and I noticed you followed my request for "A Cucco, wielding the Master Sword or doing something awesome like dive bombing Ganon" and managed to do all of it at once: A Cucco, dive bombing Ganon, WHILE wielding the Master Sword, AND he's even determined to win to protect the other Cucco on the cliff! A perfect composition :)

I’m very happy you noticed! Thank you, this is really boosting my happiness and inspiration <3

Deku Link or Goron Link! :D

Sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom