• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Zelda Characters Drawn by Me! (CLOSED TEMPORARILY)

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Did.... Did that take you like forty minutes only? You're amazing! Can't wait for mine!!

Thank you so much!! Yeah, took about an hour, coloring with pencils is quicker for me personally, plus it’s more of my art style, so I was more used to it, I do really quick sketches.

@Spirit thank you!! I’m so glad you and so many others like it, it makes me so happy :)

Last edited:

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
@TheAmazingLink9 here it is! Do you like it? I’m drawing them in the order people asked them, so it’s fair. I used pencils this time because I don’t have any green markers, and it’s actually easier for me to use these, I’m probably going to use pencils from now on in this thread.View attachment 43007
@Spiritual Mask Salesman here it is! I tried to put something funny in it as well

View attachment 43048
Great work! Could you draw Groose for me?

TheAmazingLink9

I'm Young Link in 2020
@TheAmazingLink9 here it is! Do you like it? I’m drawing them in the order people asked them, so it’s fair. I used pencils this time because I don’t have any green markers, and it’s actually easier for me to use these, I’m probably going to use pencils from now on in this thread.View attachment 43007
Awsome dude

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom