• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Zelda Characters Drawn by Me! (CLOSED TEMPORARILY)

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I just want to say it's so nice of you to do all these for free! Your art is incredible, you could totally make a killing if you ever wanted to open commissions!

:pikalove: Awww, thank you!! Money is nice, but what I really love when I draw is seeing the person who I gave the drawing to be all happy and grateful. It never fails to give me so much joy. I will do official commissions one day though haha.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
:pikalove: Awww, thank you!! Money is nice, but what I really love when I draw is seeing the person who I gave the drawing to be all happy and grateful. It never fails to give me so much joy. I will do official commissions one day though haha.
Hit me up if you do, cus I'll totally commission something!! :wynaut:

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
Echo, I don't see a reason for you to apologize for taking so long to do these drawings. Unless you promised them soon or whatever, there's no reason to feel guilty. (I've done this before, I forgot about a drawing I said I'd do for six months.)

And your art is fabulous!

Also, out of curiosity, is the tag supposed to be "dawing"?

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Echo, I don't see a reason for you to apologize for taking so long to do these drawings. Unless you promised them soon or whatever, there's no reason to feel guilty. (I've done this before, I forgot about a drawing I said I'd do for six months.)

And your art is fabulous!

Also, out of curiosity, is the tag supposed to be "dawing"?

Thank you for saying that, Mags, really appreciate it a bunch! I needed to hear it. <3 <3

haha, oh, I must've misspelled it when I created the thread. I don't think I can change it though...

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Could you do one of a Link in Darknut armor with Midna? Sorry if that seems like too much. A Darknut is also fine.

I will draw this as soon as I finish my other requests. Sorry, I probably should’ve edited the title as well to show it was closed temporarily. I’ll do that now.

I’ll just let you know, it will be awhile, because I have 10+ request stacked up.

I’m actually coloring Rubik’s request. It will be done soon! <3

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I will draw this as soon as I finish my other requests. Sorry, I probably should’ve edited the title as well to show it was closed temporarily. I’ll do that now.

I’ll just let you know, it will be awhile, because I have 10+ request stacked up.

I’m actually coloring Rubik’s request. It will be done soon! <3
Excited to see it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom