• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Favorite Zelda Character

Favorite Character: Saria, because of how awkward Link gets around her.
Favorite boss: Tough decision, but i really liked the time-freeze mechanics in the PH Bellum battle.

Ecysmest

Of the Forest
Hands down my favorite character, from any Legend of Zelda game, is Saria from the Ocarina of Time.
Though Linebeck is pretty high up there...

As for my favorite boss, I'm not really sure who to pick. Each boss offers its own challenges, tactics, and abilities, so it's quite difficult for me to pick between them.
If I had to pick, though, I would probably go with the final battle in Phantom Hourglass

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
The old men in the dungeons of LoZ. They inspired me to a life of vague unhelpfulness.

X

xJustaShotAwayx

Majora from Majora's Mask
Boss: Stallord from Twilight Princess.

S

Skywardsword33

My favorite besides link is demise, Admit it demise is badass.

G

Godunman

Character- Groose. He's just too hilarious and full of himself.
Boss- Ghirahim. His fights are just too epic and utilize the Wii Motion Plus too well to pass him up.

Tetra, that cute/sexy/dangerous vibe she has, its so obvious that Link wants her so bad, I love it. I definitely think Nintendo missed an opportunity to truly create a legit full story arc with Tetra thinking Link is some wussy island kid to falling in love with him by the end. That would've been extremely satisfying. But regardless it was awesome to see that sexual tension Link had for the first time in any game.

Savski

HEY! LISTEN!
Boss would have to be koloktos. super easy to defeat but still pretty awesome as far as bosses from SS go
Sheik would be my overall favorite character..because..well...it's Sheik.

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
Impa for me. She is an extremely mysterious character, and I love her power. The way she puts Link down in SS was incredibly funny too. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom