• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Favorite Zelda Character

Mr Reaper

Fear The Reaper
Zant (hence the avatar), up until you fight him (which his wimpy easiness just ruined him) he was just so cool and creepy at the same time, his theme song sent chills down my spine and the cool/weirdness of him just made him awesome.

There are so many good characters, it's hard to decide.
But, I guess I kinda like Byrne. I dunno. He's just kinda awesome.

Sheik, he/she is just so mysterious and cool

I also like Dark Link (OoT), Vio(FSA), Byrne (ST), Vaati (MC), Ghirahim (SS), Ganondorf (TP), Pipit (SS), Tetra (WW), Ralph (OoA), Midna (TP)

Unreal Coder
Midna
love.gif

She is the best character in the world.

Last edited:
E

esegura92

Favorite character Cojiro :D
Because only good people can tame it
cojiro_by_mizutori-d2zgov7.jpg
Favorite boss is Volvagia,because was link friend when both were kids

S

sheik7thsage

Sorry, but I've got to show some love to <3Sheik<3. She's the greatest character ever, and I have a thousand reasons why. BUT if i can't chose her due to the fact that she is one of Princess Zelda's many alter egos- then i'd have to say its a toss up between Skull Kid, and Midna. I know most people despise Midna, but you have to admit- she's the least annoying sidekick, and she has the best back story in my opinion. (ALSO SHE IS GORGEOUS!)

The Twinrova battle from Ocarina of Time was very entertaining to say the least, then again Demise from Skyward Sword was also one of those keep you on your toes battles.

I know, indecisive :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom