• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Favorite Zelda Character

B

brucelong

I would say Zelda. She is a very interesting character. If not Zelda, then Happy Mask Salesman. He's funny!

Red Link

Sandwhich and Cereal
My Favorite character was Midna.... My favorite boss... hmm... either Stallord or Blizzeta :dog:

G

Ganon Jr.

My favorite character from a Zelda game is easily Ghirahim. Mostly, because he dances like a moron. :P

J

JMac525

Besides the main three, mine would probably be between a few.

I've always liked Darunia because of his Goron personality among other things. (The epic dance)
Rauru and his many re-incarnations are also some of my favorites due to his/their wise characteristics.
I also liked Ilia quite a lot. I always thought her and Link had a lot of chemistry and similar characteristics.

A lot of characters to choose from, Pry first is Dark Link, i wish TP or SS would have had a fight with him. Other than that it would be definitely Past Impa from SS, such agility, and power! Where is the side quest to play as her? Her short battle with Ghirahim at the Temple in the desert, she shown potential, Legend of Impa!! jk:P

Tough decision, I cant pick one so it would have to be Makar and Skull Kid. Two solid characters in their own right, I really liked Makar's story in the Wind Waker, and Skull Kid is just so intriguing and awesome.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
mines obvious

28580-din-melora.jpg

masterSword2

Smile!
The king of red lions. Having a talking boat is awesome. Having that talking boat be the king of hyrule; epic.

Morpheel from TP would probably be one of my favorite bosses. Fighting it was really fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom