• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Favorite Zelda Character

L

links sleeping

The great fairy from wind waker.

and the Helmaroc King for a boss

domo

I think my head stopped hurting finally
ummmm......red link :P no, i would say Skull kid.

My favorte boss is (pig) Ganondorf because it was an awesome fight.

Saria and Malon from OOT, and Midna from TP. Oh, and Tetra. :D

Favorite boss? Hmm.. Helmaroc King King or Bongo Bongo

R

Raze

Mine's either Argorok or Stallord both from twilight princess.
My favorite character is probably Tetra.

Mangachick14

Nerdy and Proud
excluding Link, Zelda or Ganon?

ummm... Midna. I just love her attitude and how she constantly calls Link an idiot

Princess Ruto... yeah shes a bit annoying but one has to admire her for the fact that despite the fact that they met 7 freaking years earlier and haven't seen one another once since ... that she can still proudly say that Link is her husband

1: Link and Zelda-- Tied
2: Midna
3:Ruto
4: Dark Link

Last edited:

Ljjpz1

Answer Me This
For character, probably either the Skull Kid, Keaton, or Zant. Keaton was just plain cool, but I thought the Skull Kid (From any of his appearances) and Zant had really cool character design. I like Zelda as a darker game, that's why Majora's mask is my favourite. The bright colours and cell-shading in windwaker really don't do it for me. The whole world is on the verge of darkness, for pete's sake! We need a moon with big eyes, and an eerie atmostphere, not a Michael Jackson wannabe dancing on windfall island.

Boss it tougher. Probably Phantom Ganon, or Twin Rova. Goht was definitely the most fun to fight, though.

Off the top of my head, besides Link, and Zelda, one of my favorite characters is Medli! As far as I know, she's the only controllable Zelda character besides Link. I know in Spirit Tracks that you can control Princess Zelda, but Medli is easier to control and can fly, and use her harp as a deadly weapon

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Off the top of my head, besides Link, and Zelda, one of my favorite characters is Medli! As far as I know, she's the only controllable Zelda character besides Link. I know in Spirit Tracks that you can control Princess Zelda, but Medli is easier to control and can fly, and use her harp as a deadly weapon
You forget Makar ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom