• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Favorite Zelda Character

M

Mihael Keehl

Fi-- what's cooler than a magical guardian that sounds like a robot? My favorite boss has got to be Koloktos from skyward sword. He's the one you find in the Ancient Cistern with six arms filled with these crazy huge swords that Link actually gets to use HIMSELF. It's so awesome.

Definately Linebeck! He's the one and only reason why I rank Phantom Hourglass as my second favorite Zelda game (first favorite is Majora's Mask). Favorite boss? Majora. If final bosses don't count then... I don't know.

My favorite would have to be Princess Zelda herself, mainly because she has represented something most female characters in video games don't. I mean she does get captured a lot but she always has a layered role in the series that keeps her from being like say, Princess Toadstool.

My least favorite just because I see a lot of it on here would be Vaati, mainly because I don't think of him as a good villain. He's the diet coke of evil.

Dan

I know people are going to be all WTF over this but mine has to be the owl from Oot. He was in some ways always there for you. Always watching you , he was like a father to me :'(

ZeldaTheories

Zelda Theories
Character: Nayru, The Oracle

Boss: D.Poon, because he is the only boss in The Legend of Zelda Series that doesn't have an exact number of hits 'til his death.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom