• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Favorite Zelda Character

M

MylesFinton

Aside from Link;
Beedle
Makar
Happy Mask Salesman
Darkshade
Dark Link
And Fado <3

Dracoburn

Lance's Protégé
Hmm.. Impossible to decide, so I'm just going to throw out one of my favorites that is less likely to have been chosen by other people.

Valoo. He only shows up in one game, and only a couple of times in that game, but he's a dragon. A non-evil one, at that. Named a Charmander in my fan fiction after him.

Oh, and I loved Mia, the named Remlit in Skyward Sword. She's adorable, and reminds me very much of my own pet cat(who coincidentally looks like a Remlit, has an unpredictible temperment, and is named Mia)

T

TimeRider

I loved the Kikwi because they were just cute, innocent little helpers to start your search for Zelda.

Another that awesome was Scrapper! I loved how he always managed to give Link a little insult while he praised Fi.

D

dekuprince

My Favorite supporting character would be zelda's spirit in spirit tacks, she is funny and quite useful as a phantom :D

hmm tough one but i think i'll go with the impa and her new from ss. she seems like she could almost be the protagonist of a seperate game. and my favorite boss is Ghirahim

H

Heyitsmemo

I love Midna's personality and her spritely little smile :) She's the best! Impa is pretty cool too but Midna wins!
Anyway fav boss...GHIRAHIM!!! He's totally awesome.

I personally like Minda or Impa for most awesome characters... but there were also some funny character they I rather liked as well... Some that come to mind is Ghirahim and sooo on... :P

triforce_power

One of the Sheikah
Sheik from OoT is probably my favorite character, though Byrne from ST is cloe behind
hmmm favorite boss is probably Stallord from TP or Gohdan from WW

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom