• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Favorite Zelda Character

Megidrus

Wolf of Time
Navi the Muffin godess i mean who does'nt like muffins. Down with cupcakes up with muffins [video=youtube_share;LM-rARUXKAE]http://youtu.be/LM-rARUXKAE[/video]

Last edited:
Hm... I know Tetra is TECHNICALLY Zelda, but I liked her character a lot in WW. I enjoyed Linebeck as well (PH)... and Midna (TP)... and Saria (OoT)... and Peatrice and Groose (SS).... There are so many cool characters!

I think my recent most favorite is Bucha the Kikwi Elder. I love that guy. :3

S

SwipertheFox

Ezlo, Running Man, my mind's drawing a blank on many other characters that I loved from the game series, maybe the Killer Bees gang.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
I can't think of her name right now, but it's the girl from Link's Awakening that is part of the trading sequence. She gives Link a letter who then must deliver it to Mr. Write. Included in the letter is a picture of Princess Peach, and the letter says the picture is of the writer of the letter. The funny thing is the girl is really a goat. I can't think of her name right now, and it's driving me nuts. Help?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom