• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Favorite Zelda Character

MasterSwordBoy1

Hero of Pie
I would choose Makar. He was so cute and he was pretty awesome, because he could fly and you could also control him.

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
Hmm. I just now realized that I never really thought about who my favorite character would be besides Link. After giving it a few minutes of thought, I think I'd have to go with... Zelda. XD More specifically, her incarnations in Spirit Tracks and the upcoming Skyward Sword. Those are the two games where I believe we see the most of her character and where she's not just tied to the boring old princess role.

My favorite boss is Argorok from Twilight Princess. (Stallord comes in close second! ^^) The City in the Sky was absolutely my most hated dungeon in the entire series... But this boss battle just made up for it. XD I loved that stormy feeling during the fighting, especially when I'm up so high. (Which is one reason why I'm looking forward to Skyward Sword. :3) For me, it seemed more fast-paced than most of the other boss fights.

H

Hyrulian Angel

Fav: Princess Zelda (Oot)/Sheik, Tetra, Aryl, Medli

Leasr Fav: Postman (TP), Midna, Ilia

Awesome but toally annoying character: Tingle :)

Pen

The game is on!
Favorite character: Linebeck
200px-Linebeck.png

Favorite boss: Gyorg
200px-Gyorg.png

It's gotta be this guy.

[video=youtube;KALNArzO1SA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KALNArzO1SA&t=1m30s[/video]

I love the way he seems completely uninterested at first, then you say you want to play and he totally gets into it, then the game ends and he seems uninterested again.

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
My favourite character(s), I can't choose between them! Impaz and Yeta from TP!!! I LOVE THEM!!!!!! KYAAA~
Sorry, just in a fangirl mood. *sweatdrop*

My favoutie boss? ARMOGOHMA!! Definetly the most dedicated to the job, and I got to do all the things I liked! Arrow, and Dominion Rod!! (Don't ask me, but I have this obsession with the dominion rod :D I also has theories!!! :P)

I think the TP Zelda is one of my favorites. In my opinion, she does alittle more to help Link out in TP, like gives her powers to help Midna & fight in one of the phases on the final boss, Gandorf/Ganon. I also think shes the most beautiful out of all the Zeldas in the Zelda series
I'm also tied up together with Midna, Tatl & Navi (yes, Navi, your "personal captain obvious alarm" on Oot). I always thought Navi was helpful & hilarious because I loved her voice on the game; It always made me laugh whenever she said something obvious. Midna also gave me a few laughs, but she was, in my opinion, the most important, most interesting, & the most contrasting character of all of Link's navigatiors/helpers. Tatl just had her own attitude with things but feel she had trait from both Navi & Midna. She doesn't command you to look for gear, yet she doesn't state the obvious.
So in order, I have to say
1. TP Zelda/Sheik
2. Midna
3. Navi/Tatl

Last edited:

HIN KILLER

Beaten every Zelda
I like the carpenter men in so many of the games. I also really liked the flute boy in ALttP. Favorite boss would be any one from ALttP

My favorite character besides my actual favorite childhood hero great character in the world "Link" is: Ganondorf! Ta Da! He is just amazing and I am really sad he could not make it in Ss.
Favorite Boss at the moment: Demon Lord Ghirahim he takes your sword away from you and I like his style. :cool:

MasterLink209

The new guy :)
Character: I never really thought about it. I'd have to say Zelda, mainly from the newer games, like TWW, ST, SS.

Boss: Vaati from TMC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom