• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Favorite Zelda Character

Tingle is my favorite character. In Wind Waker you find him in JAIL, and in Majora's Mask you find out he is a 35 year old man. He is very out of place and is one of the reasons I like WW and MM. He is just so strange, and I want to learn more about him in future games.

Skittles

Rainbows!
Tingle is my favorite character. In Wind Waker you find him in JAIL, and in Majora's Mask you find out he is a 35 year old man. He is very out of place and is one of the reasons I like WW and MM. He is just so strange, and I want to learn more about him in future games.

Are you sure you wanted to admit that? (Or am I sure you're telling the truth...) *cynic*

*cough*

Probably King of Red Lions and Tetra...both, are yes, from the same game. I'll admit, I love WW, but what I really love is the characters. Tetra's just awesome, a pirate and a badarse no matter what happens and the KoRL. That game really brought good characterization and story telling to Zelda in a new way...

S

SuperRPGMan64

It's Me of Course lil old Minda<3, I also like Toon Link All of them of course and my favorite Princess Zelda, Zelda From Skyward sword, and finally my favorite villian Ganondorf/Ganon. But I Like Myself the best AND NOT WHEN I WAS A DAMN
IMP GOD I HATED THAT, Zant And Ganondorf GOT what they DESEREVED!!:devil: Ewwwkkk!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Favorite of the main three: Zelda
Favorite companion: Midna
Favorite side character: Impa
Favorite villain: Veran
Favorite boss: Koloktos

I am voting Tetra from WW. She (apart from the whole Zelda thing) was actually a really cool character. And showed how she liked Link a lot but without going over the top about it.

2nd favourite are:
Kotake and Koume from Ocarina and MM.

After finishing SS I can honestly say Groose is one of my favourite ever. Simply because he evolved throughout the game, and became a better person. Almost every other Zelda NPC acts the same way at the begin and end of the game. Being able to fight with Groose was just the icing on the cake.

I think I already mentioned Tetra from WW. A great NPC, a ton of emotions there. But has to come in as 2nd favourite for me, because she is pretty one dimensional (like the other NPCs are).

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
Update to my old post wherever it is, gotta go with Zelda's Sheik form or rather Sheik. "She" is just flat out awesome although granted you don't see a whole lot from her in game, with a little bit of creative license... she's epic!

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Ummmm... I think I've changed it since the last time I posted. And it's 2 characters.

Marin from Link's Awakening
I always imagine Marin as kind, sweet and pretty. She's always struck me as a joyful character, which makes her easy to relate to.

Mario from Ocarina of Time
He's there so he counts. Bleeegh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom