• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Favorite Zelda Character

character - tingle because everyone seems to hate the only 35 year old who is more pathetic than they are
boss - Blizzeta because it freaks everyone out - or at least, everyone who pays attention to the game.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Midna. She had the most development and personality out of any Zelda character I've seen.

linkypete

I am the very model of a modern major-general
Favorite Character and Why?

So who is your favorite character in the zelda series and why? (other than link, zelda, or any of the final bosses or companions) Personally, I love ghirahim and groose for their personalities and ghirahim is very awesome in every possible way. Groose is funny, a bit self-centered, and his hair is AWESOME!!! So who is your favorite?

Cfrock

Keep it strong
We can't include companions? Hmm, let me think...

Medli from The Wind Waker keeps jumping to the front of my mind. Perhaps she seems an unusual choice but she really is a brilliant character, I think. As wtih everything Nintendo, her story is more suggested than explicitly told but she shows signs of personal development, going form a humble attendant-in-training to being a noble sage by the end of the game. There is also the hint at a burgeoning romance between herself and Prince Komali, which is ended before it truly begins by fate. Tragic if you look at it one way, but it also makes Medli's awakening as a sage all the more poignant since it shows that she has had to sacrifice a normal life.

On top of all that Medli is just really cute and lovely and when you read her dialogue in a Welsh accent it makes her all the more adorable. I like how her cheeks are always so rosy and her hair looks like it'd be really nice and soft. Plus she can fly which is always a bonus.

So yeah, Medli is my answer.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
That creepy little Loli Agatha in TP

There are a few characters whom I have a great fondness for in the LoZ series.

Marin (LA): I love all the little side moments Link has with her on the beach before discovering the horrible truth about Koholint Island and what that means for their budding relationship...

The Fairy Queen (TWW): I think this character has a really great design for a game I don't much care for. I think the music that plays when you meet her is why she makes my list.

The Star Game Host (TP): I love his personality and all the little snide comments he makes as he tries to come up with ways to make you lose!

The Maku Tree (OoX): There's just something about a tree that has a crush on you that makes it a character I enjoy seeing...unfortunately the linked oracle games have blurred my memory of them and I can't specifically remember which Maku tree is the girl (I want to say OoA but I am unsure).

O

orcachan

Midna from Twilight Princess is my favorite character.

And Argorok from Twilight Princess, or Ghirahim from Skyward Sword are my favorite bosses

It's a given, Link is and will always be my favorite character inside this inflating games series.
Heroic, charming, lovable, fashionable, and sweet are just a few positive words to describe the young hero. It was Link that allowed me to better myself in all fields, furthermore aspects of my life when growing up. As a child it was a fantasy of mine to explore the world full of adventure as link. Me and my friends had many merry days of doing so in youth. Sorry to ramble on so much but today you know my favorite Zelda character.

My favorite excluding Link, would be Tingle he's so awesome. I mean there's always a party with a guy that throws confetti. Twinrova would have to be my favorite boss battle and my favorite temple.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I have several favorite characters. My list got longer and longer over time as I remember and realize :3
The explanation why will either be their character, role, or just because.

OoT - Saria

OoT - Navi

MM - Cremia

MM - Tael

WW - Tetra!

WW - Mila

WW - Medli

FS+ - Blue... I have to admit he's kind of... Um, hot. Okay, that isn't all, he's got awesome character and his reactions are hilarious sometimes. He's fun to draw, too :3

MC - Vaati. Ah... I remember when he was my number one favorite, years ago, and he was all I ever drew.

TP - MIDNA!! She is pure beast!! Everything about her is just awesomeness!

PH - Linebeck... Funny XD

ST - Zelda

SS - Definitely Zelda in that game. She is actually INCREDIBLY important and isn't just that princess with the Triforce of Wisdom or something who got captured by Ganondorf... Again. Tetra for a similar reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom