• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Zelda character

Favorite Zelda Character

• Epona(pwns all the rest)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Link

• Zelda

• Ganondorf

• Malon

• Navi

• Deku Tree

• King Zora(I love it when he moves :p )

• Other(post)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kpllk

The future pro yoyoer
I can't really decide. All the characters are awesome in different ways. I can't compare them. All the characters together in the same game is what makes it good though.

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
Is this meant only for Ocarina of Time or something? If so, then either Malon or Darunia.
If not, Linebeck wins by a longshot.

eponafan

Midna fan also
GO EPONA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Me and my friend were playing lord of the rings conquest and i ound a horse that looked just like epona, so i killed myself every time she died

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
If the poll hadn't been closed, I would have chosen other. Midna all the way! She is my favorite character!

H

HMS

I would have to go with King Zora. Because well its a Zora of course its the best.

X

xyo

link................................................................................................

R

RequiemofDeath

skull kid from MM is my favorite he is a badass when he has the mask on. he did something ive always wanted to do, punch a fairy in the face!!

Chiraku

Demon slayer
There's no reason why Link should be ignored, but I like the 'mature mysterious' type, take Zant and that ghostly swordsman from Twilight princess. But there are almost no characters like that, yet, but I guess I'd have to go with Link.

S

soulreapersheik

it just has to be link! there is absolutely no question about it!

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
What what WHAT?! None of you voted for Zelda? You all disappoint me.

Had the poll been open, I'd have voted Zelda, and that single vote would have triumphed over all due to her superior awesomeness.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Hm. Very good question. It's a shame the poll is closed.

I havent ever fully decided on my absolute favourite Zelda Character, but I would have to say either Link (Of course. He's the hero! the main character!), Midna (Sassy and cool. A great character) or Zant (Just plain crazy)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
What? No Tetra? I guess Zelda will have to do, then, but I thought Tetra was awesome as a pirate. Aryll would be my second favorite, as to Link...meh, he's just a kid. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom