• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Zelda Animal

Favorite Zelda Animal

• Riding Animals (Horse, Boar)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cuckoos

• House Pets (Cats, Dogs)

• Ranch Animals (Cows, Goats)

• Bugs

• Fish or Dolphins

• Birds

• Monkeys

• Other

• Some Combination

• Total voters

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
Are YOUCRAZY CUCCOS ARE WORST THAN GANONDORF,TWINROVA,VAATI,SKULLKID AND A GOBLIN ALL TOGETER IN A 3 HEART CHALLENGE
but i like the house pets they are so cute

Moldorm

Is not Error
Cuckoos rule all...

They're funny little animals that help you fly, always a delight. Plus, mess with them and they'll strike you down! :lol:

TNinja

Of the Gorons
CUCKOOS!! They are definitely the best animals ever! They're not ordinary chickens, they're invincible flying chickens!! You can slash them as many times as you like and they will never die. Pick them up, then jump off a ledge, and BAM, you're flying!

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
I like fish in the Zelda games. Especially in TP and PH they were very colorful and had a cool design. I would like to see more fish in future Zelda games with even more diversity and creative designs to make the lake/river areas in the Zelda games more natural and lively (because let's be honest, who wasn't disappointed when you swam in the empty Lake Hylia in TP). I'm not a big fan of the gold dolphins in ST though. Why gold out of all colors and not a more natural color?! I also count the sharks in WW and ST as regular fish (even though they officially are enemies), since sharks are awesomeness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom