• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite youtuber?

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
There are many youtubers out there and many of them are professional. tell me what your favorites are!

My favs are Peanut butter Gamer and Rhett and Link

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
The ones I keep up with at the moment are Good Mythical Morning (Rhett and Link), ProJared, Commander Holly, Game Grumps, PBG, and I've recently started watching jacksepticeye. I used to watch Jacksfilms all the time too, but haven't in a while. Some of his videos are still my favorites though.

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
I watch few Poketubers, mostly Shadypenguinn and Patterrz. I also watch jackseptoceye and some fact youtubers, such as Alltime10.

Din.Farore.Nayru

Extraordinary Machine
My favorite gaming YouTubers are Unlisted Leaf (Pokemon) & Commonwealth Realm (Zelda). Beyond those two I generally will just search for Let's Plays that interest me.

I love Troye Sivan, Joey Graceffa, Jack Merridew, Jeffree Star, and Matthew Lush - they are mostly young gay men who vlog. Troye is an amazing singer with a fantastic album though, and Jeffree is a makeup artist.

TheHonestGuys make really awesome guided meditation videos too.

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
Favorite YouTubers eh? I have a few, I suppose:

Vinesauce, in particular Vinny. I'd also say Imakuni, but she's more prone to Twitch than YouTube, even though she does have a channel. But I run it so it feels less special. Also RevScarecrow.

For news I go to Philip Defranco for around the web and more social stuff, and Secular Talk for world politics.

There's also Red Letter Media, YuriofWind, h3h3Productions, idubbbz, Cinema Snob, OneyPlays and SuperMega, as just a sample of the trash I enjoy on YouTube.

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
Jordan Underneath, Satchbag, TotalBiscuit and Jim Sterling generally make up my gaming Youtubers.

As for news, much like another user, I watch Philip DeFranco for my news and Secular Talk is my go to for politics. Sometimes I watch The Young Turks, too.

I also enjoy watching TheCinemaSnob, TheBibleReloaded (and by extension, TheKoranReloaded), Channel Awesome, Good Mythical Morning and Geek & Sundry.

Last edited:

TattooArtist

I'm the B and my boyfriend is the T in LGBT ❤
I do love...
PBG (peantbuttergamer)
Good Mythical Morning (Rhett & Link)
Pewdiepie (duh)
Shane Dawson
Joey Graceffa
iJustine
BFVSGF
The Richest

I love Rhett and Link. They just make good, quality videos about random stuff. They answer questions that I didn't even know that I have! Watching them eat crazy stuff is always classic too!

Ah Youtube... the land of the hateful comments and funny videos.
There are SOOOO many fantastic youtubers out there! Some of my faves are:
PBG, ProJared, SpaceHamster, BrutalMoose, Caddicarus, JonTron, Paint, Tomas sanders (sorta), Continue?, and so on!

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Omigosh PewDiePie is so kewl!!

okay srsly tho, Razorfist of the Rageaholic is likely an acquired taste but I cannot get enough of this guy. His spot on stream of conscious delivery is exceptional. And he is as eloquent as they come. Wordsmiths especially those fond of alliteration fall head over heels for this guy. His delivery is crass and deliberately inappropriate. According to him he patterns himself off stream of conscious style rant comedy routines - which he essentially is. His subject matter consists of metal, video games, comic books, cheesy 80s action flicks and calling out sjw morons on their bull. Oh, and bashing Witcher 3 because he really has it in for anything even remotely having to do with Sapkowski since because plagiarism or something and I think he enjoys the attention of being a contrarian dick.

I also watch Chez Lindsay (formerly known as nostalgia girl). Her dry wit and analysis are spot on. The Nostalgia Critic is mildly entertaining.

Ahoy does some exceptional video game retrospectives and his videos feature some brilliant presentation. Firearm aficionados will appreciate his write ups on various firearms and their cultural media presence.

EmceeProflt is a criminally unknown Youtuber and any Zelda fan HAS to see this guys work!!!

and finally Larry Bundy has some really interesting reports on gaming history that time forgot as well as other odd stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom