• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite workout (or activity) songs/albums/playlists

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
Do you have a favorite set of songs, albums, or a playlist (link if you like) for when you workout? If you don't workout, posting about preferred music for basically anything else activity-wise is cool too, like errands, chores, etc.

For me it usually ends up as a mix of eurobeat, metal, disco, and video game music. Maybe an odd mix but I vibe with it.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Do you have a favorite set of songs, albums, or a playlist (link if you like) for when you workout? If you don't workout, posting about preferred music for basically anything else activity-wise is cool too, like errands, chores, etc.

For me it usually ends up as a mix of eurobeat, metal, disco, and video game music. Maybe an odd mix but I vibe with it.

Hardstyle all the way brah

When I go on night walks during the summer I listen to The Scorpions and Van Halen a lot.

For workouts it's whatever I'm in the mood for, but it's usually a mixed playlist of pop, RnB, rap, and house. Upbeat and fast.

I have a cd just for yoga (which I haven't done in years. )

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
I listen to mostly Industrial Metal, Electro Industrial and Hardstyle for my gym training sessions. A lot of my Playlist is Rammstein, Combichrist, Grendel and Tevvez. I need music to help me get my pump on and these really fit the bill for me.
Bruhhh Tevvezzzzzz!!!!!

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
I typically just put on Talking Heads or Rush or even a podcast when I work out. When I am in the Sauna I like to put on some Yanni so I can relax a little bit more. I find the Yanni to be a good transition between my workout regiment, showering shaving and changing after I have used the swimming pool, hot tub steam room and sauna.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom