• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Word?

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
O_O

You're kind of close :/

You said sword. Swords are sharp. I'm sure Gummy would understand what I'm getting at...

Stocatto is a musical term. It means you hit a note without holding it for its full value. Basically, it is a very quick note. And light. Sort of like, I dunno... Comparing a gun shot to an explosion? I have a hard time explaining it to non-musical people.

*STACCATO

The note gets played very short and detached.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Freakdoodles, because its silly and its not bad swearing. And Supercalafragalisticexpialidotious (I might have misspelled that, but meh) because its an awesome word and it makes everything better. =D

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I like the word "butt" or any variation of that word -- pretty self explanatory really.

There are probably hundreds of words that I like, but really I can't think of any stand out ones nor good reasons why to mention them in this particular thread, hence my above choice.

Fig

The Altruist
I guess favorite word would be "Fig", not because it's my name, but because every time I hear/see my name, I think of the fruit fig(s). I guess it just makes it special and such. :3

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
i have lots of favorite words: phenomena, shenanigans, skit, cirrus, kairos, silence, crack, shimmering, detective, twenty, stratosphere, and clockwork.
they all just sound pretty cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom