• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WW-Wii U Favorite Wind Waker Scene

Z

zeldalover000

wind waker was a great game with some funny scenes and action scenes what was your favorite scene? mine was when the giant bird first came to outset and took a cannonball right in the face! :lol:

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
My favorite scene is one that makes me smile just about every time I play the game: When Tetra decides to launch Link at the Forsaken Fortress. I don't think I'll ever grow tired of that one :D

T

TheOriginalHigh

I liked the scene at the end where Ganondorf lost the triforce and says "let me show you what future you have" or something like that i find it awesome that the battle really had nothing at stake since Ganondorf failed to get his wish and Hyrule was sinking from existence .... it was more of a battle of revenge!

Fullmetal

The Spy-Sniper Combo
Mine is definitely the moment where (spoiler alert) Link drives the Master Sword into Ganon's head. That is one of the best endings to a boss fight I've ever experienced. I'll always love Wind Waker, even if some people don't.

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
there are a few scenes i really like, being launched into the forsaken fortress, the goddess statue exploding and Link splats onto Arbiter's Ground, when Maker is awakened as a sage and plays his song plus a few others

when link pulls out the master sword from its pedestal, he makes THE CUTEST FACE EVER!!!!. if you ever watch chuggaaconroys videos, he calls it "cuteness never looked so badass". IT ADORABLEEE

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
My favorite scene is one that makes me smile just about every time I play the game: When Tetra decides to launch Link at the Forsaken Fortress. I don't think I'll ever grow tired of that one :D

I agree with you on this one. It was by far my favorite and the most funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom