• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Favorite Weapon/ Tool

TheRockinStallion

If I'm not back in 15 minutes, just wait longer!
Didn't we cover that already? I'M A DUDE!
Without a doubt, the hookshot! Ability to stun or kill enemies and get you places... WHERE'S THAT CHEST!?

Pen

The game is on!
Gotta agree with motorhead here about the Hookshot. The Hookshot as well as the Clawshot are awesome! Other than those items though, I always loved to glide on the wind using the Deku Leaf. The only downside with the Deku Leaf in my opinion was the fact that it was constantly draining magic. Anyway, the Sailcloth in the upcoming Zelda for the Wii U seems to have unlimited usage, so that's gonna be grand!

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Magnetic Gloves. By far. They are the best thing ever. Way more fun than some silly old Hookshot. ;) Sure, maybe they're less versatile... and make a really annoying noise when you use them... and have virtually no function in combat... but they're MAGNETIC GLOVES. You practically fly with them! What's cooler than that?

I always loved using the hookshot.... sooooo many uses for it! My absolute favorite though had to be the hawkeye in Twilight Princess!! It came in handy so many times!!

Djinn

and Tonic
8px-MagicRed.png
For it's never ending waves of bloopy magic fire death, and the more fun aspects in HW.

Bombos.png
Bombos medallion because sometimes it's pretty great to just blow up absolutely everything on the screen. Whatever survives that, is on fire now.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Bomb arrows, no competition. I love shooting things, I love blowing stuff up. Put those two things together, and you get the greatest weapon of all time.

Especially in the 3D titles, it's the bow and arrow. There's nothing that feels more satisfying than honing the ability to hit a keese at the console's draw distance in one shot. (draw distance is the maximum distance at which the console can render the object.)

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
It's hard to choose a favourite, but some of my top picks include the bow&arrows, hookshot, and roc's cape/feather.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom