• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Ways to Unwind in a Zelda Game

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
That's one of the ways you unwind? Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you're stupid, or anything, but... the Lightning Round is pretty intense. I would expect people to take it on for thrills.

Zelda's too easy to be intense. But still, many of us have a love for combat.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
That's one of the ways you unwind? Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you're stupid, or anything, but... the Lightning Round is pretty intense. I would expect people to take it on for thrills.

Well yeah, Lightning Round is pretty easy, Hero Mode or not. When you get the patterns of the bosses down, you can do it for chills instead of thrills. ;)

ALttP: Abusing chickens in Kakariko Village until they attack me, and trying to avoid getting hit by them (as the screen slows to a crawl because of so much being on the screen)

WW: I forget the name, but that cave that you fight a wave of enemies on each floor and gets harder on each floor

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
TP - Fishing! Take the relaxation of OoT's fishing and just multiply it by forever. The music, the beauty, the slow passage of the day... and who better to accompany me than Hena, a cheerful, adorable girl. This was very relaxing. I honestly used to just turn the system on just to relax by fishing. It was a nice little activity to take your mind off things.

Oh man I totally forgot about TP's fishing pond! For some reason or another I didn't give it as much of a chance as I should have, I was pretty concentrated on beating the game back when I played it in high school. That's it, next time I get a chance to play TP I'm making my way over to that pond and making a day out of fishing!

D

DTermind

When it comes to SS's Lanayru Dragon's lightning round: I find the Silent Realm "lightning round" very useful. I'm not going for the "grand prize" when I do it. I play them just to "practice" on the tear locations and how to reach them successfully for other times through the game. Nice tutorial. :) This is just a learning curve for me for those sections of the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
In MM, one of my favorite ways to unwind is to swim around Waterfall Rapids as Zora Link. Not racing the beavers, just cruising around. The caribbean-sounding music, the generally tropical feel of the place, the lack of enemies, and the size of it make it about the only spot you can really cut loose with your Zora form. Even the little hookshot course along the canyon walls to get to the place is fun.

Deeds

no text
In Skyward Sword, I hookshot to the top of the rock that looks over Skyloft. Then I'll just jump off and repeat, it's a nice view.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom