• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Way to Kill Enemies

Zarom

The King
My favorite way to kill ennemies is with the Sword!!! That's why I appreciate to fight Darknuts and Iron Knuckles. Other than that, the Bow always comes in handy.

P

Prince Of Blue

I prefer just good ol' hack 'n slash. It's simple, it's easy, and it's so freaking fun! :D

Shnappy

derp
Well, yeah, I guess it depends on the enemy, and the game.

But in general, I find myself more dependent on my sword than most people. A lot of people use all kinds of their different weapons to kill enemies that can be killed with the sword, but in most games I rarely use an item other than my sword for an enemy that can be killed with a sword.

Obviously, there are some exceptions. First of all, any enemy that cannot be killed with the sword. That's pretty self explanatory. Some other examples are Pols Voice in LoZ, who I use the bow on, and most enemies in TP that can be killed with the ball and chain ;).

The items that I am primarily using when I'm not using my sword are the Megaton Hammer, Skull Hammer, and Ball and Chain (in their respective games) and the bow, especially in instances where you can snipe, such as Hidden Village in TP, and the big fight with Moblins and Darknuts (specifically Moblins) after you get the Master Sword in TWW.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Let's see My favorite way of killing an enemy is by making a Funny death out of them!

one is the Miniblins from WW. you SQUASH them with the Skull Hammer! and their animations are pricelessly funny!

another is the Hurricane spin at WW. Link spinning like a Tornado and gets confused XD

and last is the Bomb Arrows at TP.

I like blowing up enemies so much! When you see one.

Link: There it is
Enemy: *Animal sounds or something*
Link: *gets Bomb Arrow ready* ok....
Enemy: *Sees you rans towards you*
Link: *shoots*
Enemy: *adfhoahdfao translation: Oh Sna-* BOOOOOM!!!!!!

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
Eh, call me old-fashioned, but I prefer to use a sword to kill my enemies. Although I do like to use the bow and arrows and other weapons from time-to-time, the sword is my all-time favorite way of vanquishing my foes. :D

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I love doing some slicing with the sword! The "Hidden Skills" in Twilight Princess were all awesome and I want more of that in the future. Another good way, that I like, is killing foes using a bow, a fantastic feeling it can be indeed!

Waker of winds

Finally playing PH!
In WW, I like to use the Hurricane Spin.

In OoT, I use Din's fire almost for every enemy.

And in TP, I like to kill them as a wolf.

But I love to use the hookshot/clawshot in all of the games. It's my favorite weapon of all the time.

Oh, and the good ol' sword. It's the perfect weapon. I use the sword when I'm in a hurry, but when I find an enemy that I really hate, then the Hookshot appears...

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
I tend to use the plain ol' sword when it can be used. (That is to say, unless the enemy can't be beat with the sword). I tried when I played TP to use more items on a regular basis, but in the end I really just love to enter sword-based battles even against enemies who weren't brandishing their own steel.

After the sword, I suppose the bow and arrow is the way to go. Firing off some quick Z-targeted shots in 3rd person makes me feel like a pro even though it's so simple to do! :P

HaruHaru

The one with pickles
Undoubtedly With the Ball and chain In TP. I would wait until a Bulbin would come running at me, and SMASH!

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Most enemies in most games and most situations: M' trusty sword with techniques from the mundane to the fancy.

Keese in TP: Wolf bite crunch!

Miniblins in WW: Skull hammer Miniblin pancakes!

Cieling Masters in OoT: Din's Fire. "Ah! It's coming down on me from the cieling to grab me! KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!! Kill it with fire now!!!"

octorok74

TETTAC
I like sniping Kargoroks with the bow/hawkeye combo in TP. Other then that I like useing the good old sword and shield, except when enemies surround me. If I get swarmed, then I use the ball and chain in TP or Din's fire in OOT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom