• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Favorite Warp Song

bds1110

Imp
So, which is your favorite warp song in Ocarina of Time? Mine is the Prelude of Light... it's kinda sounds like a fast food jingle. c:

(I would have made this a poll, but I couldn't figure it out.)

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
Mine is the Serenade of Water because it sounds so peaceful and beautiful.
And to make a poll, click on "Thread Tools" (located above the first post on a page) and you'll find that option.

bbevington90

The Mask Salesman
*Opens up OoT to listen to them all.* My favorite is definitely the Prelude of Light. It's a beautiful little song imo. Second is definitely the Requiem of Spirit.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Nocturne of Shadow, definitely, than Prelude of Light. Or Serenade of Water. I like all three, but Nocturne of Shadow the best out of them.

I think Nocturne of Shadow and Requiem of Spirit had the most potential; the part you play on the ocarina to activate them are really great pieces of music... but sadly, the songs didn't really go anywhere. Not that they needed to, they were just warp songs. But if Nintendo were to sit down and write songs off of what they had, they could make some really amazing music with it. Nocturne of Shadow ended on more of a happy tone, which didn't really fit, and the Requiem of Spirit is more guilty of not having enough to it; by the time it's ending you feel like you're in the middle of an epic song. But if the poll does come up, I'll choose RoS over NoS.

The Bolero of Fire. Its just a very beautiful ocarina song in that game. Sometimes I'll play it just to listen to the whole thing. It's also my Scarecrow's Song in Majora's Mask.

13foxes

Serenade of Water. I love that song. It's so peaceful and beautiful. Makes me feel very relaxed.
The song's so good that I had it as my scarecrow song in MM (of course I had to add a few notes...). ^^

Nye Pendragon

derparific
I love the Serenade of Water. It's so pretty and peaceful. <3
I also really like the Nocturne of Shadow simply because it sounds really quite epic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom