• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Favorite Warp Song

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
The Serenade of Water, definitely. It's a beautiful song on its own, but it'll always be closer to my heart than the others. See, when I was little I never wanted to go through the Redead-infested Castle Town, so the Serenade of Water became my escape rope... as soon as I started off in the Temple of Time, I'd play it, swim back to shore, call Epona, and take it from there.
But the song itself... I love the way it rises, every note the same or higher than the next... it almost reminds me of bubbles rising up to the sunlight from the bottom of a pool, or starting off in the darkness and regaining hope. Idk, maybe that's looking a little deep, but that's still what it makes me think of when I hear it... reflection, and hope :3

bds1110

Imp
The Serenade of Water, definitely. It's a beautiful song on its own, but it'll always be closer to my heart than the others. See, when I was little I never wanted to go through the Redead-infested Castle Town, so the Serenade of Water became my escape rope... as soon as I started off in the Temple of Time, I'd play it, swim back to shore, call Epona, and take it from there.
But the song itself... I love the way it rises, every note the same or higher than the next... it almost reminds me of bubbles rising up to the sunlight from the bottom of a pool, or starting off in the darkness and regaining hope. Idk, maybe that's looking a little deep, but that's still what it makes me think of when I hear it... reflection, and hope :3

Heh, that's pretty funny, actually. I always play the Serenade of Water to skip over Castle Town too. ^^ That one is a close second for me.

David

But you called me here...
I love all of them. Its really awesome how they could make them all with only 5 notes, a few minor changes to those 5 notes, and a few chords that happen later in the song. I could go on and on about why I like each one, but I feel that hardly anyone would read the whole thing, so I'll just say all of them. But... I'd say my absolute favorite (besides the rest of them) would be the Minuet of Forest.

H

honeyrocks81

Minuet of Forest has a nice harmony and it was the first song taught to us by Sheik. All the songs are beautiful though. Koji Kondo is a genius! :clap:

I think I liked the Requiem of Spirit and Nocturne of Shadow equally, although all of them were pretty good.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
The Nocturne of Shadow is definitely my favorite. I play it on the piano all the time. The end is just so awesome to me! Haha

E

epic_link

I'd say either the bolero of fire, or the prelude of light. Sometimes I just play those songs over and over again even if I just warped to that location.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom