• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Wallet System

Which Was your favorit Wallet System in any game?

• Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ALttP/LA/OoA/OoS

• OoT/MM

• WindWaker

• Minish Cap

• Twilight Princess

• Phantom Hourglass/Spirit Tracks

• Total voters
T

theanimator

There have been many different wallet systems, from 99 rupee wallets, to the 9999 rupee wallets of the DS games. Which one was your favorite?

The Legend of Zelda: One wallet, allows you to carry up to 255 rupees.

ALttP/LA/OoA/OoS: One wallet, allows you to carry up to 999 rupees.

OoT/MM: From 99 to 200 to 500 rupees.

WindWaker: From 200 to 1000 to 5000 rupees.

Minish Cap: From 99 to 300 to 500 to 999 rupees.

Twilight Princess: From 300 to 600 to 1000 rupees.

PH/ST: One Wallet, allows you to carry up to 9999 rupees.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
My favorite wallet system was OoT/MM. I loved getting the upgrades for them even if they WERE kinda tedious, and having that limit of 500 told you (if you were spendthrifting) to safeguard your money with your life :)

Nicole

luke is my wife
I would say The Wind Waker's wallet system is my favrotie. It allows you to hold a whole lot of rupees, which I like. Not as much as PH's or ST's, but I like the fact that you could get the upgrades in TWW. One thing that always bothered me was having a full wallet, opening a chest with rupees in it, and having those rupees go to waste. TP fixed that a little bit, having Link replace the rupees if they could not fit in his wallet. It was still a problem, though, if you had, say, 906 rupees and found an orange rupee (worth 100). It still wouldn't let you pick it up. (I guess I can't have everything! :P)

I liked the upgrade system in TWW, where you would get most, if not all, of your upgrades from Great Fairies. Some people might not have liked that because you no longer had major sidequests to get upgrades, but I thought it fit TWW's theme pretty nicely.

My second favorite is TP's, because it has an upgrade system that doesn't really hinder the gamer. I never liked how OoT, MM, and MC started out with a 99/max wallet, it always felt like way too little. I also didn't like how the wallets in ALttP/LA/OoA/OoS/PH/ST were not upgradeable, even though they did have decent capacities. I like having an upgradeable system.

N

NathanSalsa

I like Link's Awakening DX's because you have the biggest wallet at the start of the game, which is good because you have to buy a lot of your stuff in that game, of course you can just steal everything everything you want.

even though i've never played them, i gotta say the one from PH/ST. i hate having to get upgrades just to carry more rupees. also in Alttp it seemed i would cap at 999 rupees REALLY fast, and i hate being unable to collect any more.

Ph/St because i hate side quests and like getting alot of rupees when you actually spend them. I feel Ph had the best use of rupees cause you really had to use them.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Wind Waker, 5000 rupees ftw :D It comes in handy for the deciphering quest. Oh, and you can do this glitch where you go into one of the holes where you have to lit every torch for a triforce chart, and each of the pillars do about 200 rupees :D

I haven't played PH since 2008, So I have forgotten how much it can take.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I voted for ALTTP because it will save your money up to 999. I saved at least 500 rupees when I finished the first pedant Palace. But I also like the Wallet System of WW. It will save you a lot of rupees. Wow. But each Wallet System of each Zelda game is awesome.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
I liked Twilight Princess's wallet system.

I liked it mainly because you could put back rupees if they didn't fit in your wallet. I mean sure, the amount of rupees you could hold doesn't compare to Phantom Hourglass or Spirit Tracks, but the wallets in those games were so big because you could buy ship/train parts, which costed big bucks. :lol:

So yeah. Twilight Princess's wallet system is my favorite.

Maikeru

Piper of Time
I like a mixture of what was done in WW and MM. Wind Waker just had a ton of rupees to carry, ALONG with upgrades to the wallet. I like the upgrading wallet, I'd rather have that than just be given one wallet to work with. I'd like more variations of wallets. Maybe designed wallets, in the future. However, I'd also like it to be combined with Majora's Mask, in that you have a bank to put your rupees in that you can go to whenever you want to get them out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom