• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite voice or voice clip in Zelda?

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
I like Midna’s the most. It’s just a very cute and pleasant voice to hear, and it fits her well. I also like Fi’s. It fits her computer like personality and is also very cute. Another one I like is Link’s little “Come on!” in Wind Waker.

CreeperMaster343

Spirit Tracks Zelda best companion, LinkxNavi FTW
Navi had a personality? I don’t find her nearly as annoying as others do, but she has hardly any personality, and hardly did anything at all.
Yes Navi has very little in the way of character herself, but she does provide a contribution to the personality and feeling of the world, especially in the beginning of the game in making it feel fantastical

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
Midna and Fi are very satisfying to listen to. My favorite has to be Link's shouts in OoT, however. It's just classic!

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I really love Navi's little "Hey Listen!"s and "Look Out!"s sounding out throughout my journey. It's very iconic and also a good reminder that Navi is still hanging around. I also love Link's voice in that game when he swings his sword and such, and tbh even the sound of him walking is great. You gotta love that N64 soundbit charm!
Probably one callout I'm not to fond of is in BotW when the champions say their usual "Daruk's Protection is ready to roll!" etc. I always have an immediate response of saying "Why thank you, Daruk!" out loud and then I get strange looks. Perhaps that's more a problem with me than with the actual dialogue tho :suspicious:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom