• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Animal Crossing Favorite Villagers

Threads relating to the Animal Crossing series.

HyrulePug

You're meeting all of my standards!
What are your dream villagers? Please try to name 10. Name at least 4. Do it like this:
Here are mine:
-Alice
-Portia (check)
-Francine
-Chrissy
-Shep (check)
-Bob (check)
-Eunice (check)
-Penelope (check)

But seriously those are my favorite villagers. The ones that have check after their names are the ones that I have. What are yours?

Link 182

Blame It On My Youth
Prepare for a lot of cat villagers in this list.

latest

1. I am a huge fan of Kidd (he is a forced permanent resident) the smug goat. He is so cute (even if his decor is a little unfortunate). We have matching colors (I always go lavender hair, it is my favorite).

tank-6437953b76f4d09ff0e41de3b6b29b7551bf641db5a7ad423968168eedd6b050.png

2. One of my first favorites from waaay wayyy back on the GCN was Tank, the Jock Rhino. I don't like that personality often, but it seemed pretty natural with him. Like a typical Jock, he completely disregarded my feelings and left for someone else's town </3

3. Moe. Please look at this adorable lazy cat and tell me, unflinchingly, that he did not melt your heart a little. What's that? You can't? Yeah, that's what I thought. (also, be prepared for some weird fanart in the google image search... yeesh... I mean he is a cute villager and all but I DON'T MEAN IT LIKE THIS...)

4. Everyone's favorite cat/citrus combination, Tangy! I like her upbeat personality (peppy/quirky villager) and her house, while overpowering, probably smells really great and clean. Plus, her head is an ORANGE look at it

5. Everyone has a soft spot for a grumpy character, and my soft spot is all reserved for Tom, the cat (get it, like tomcat?) We have some pretty deep conversations sometimes. Or... we used to... [cue: shiver emotion]

6. If Bob isn't on your top list, you're probably lying to me. Okay, okay, I'll level with you. His house in New Leaf etc is kind of an eyesore with all the kiddie collection. But in Happy Home Designer he lets you put flowers everywhere! You can bet I made his house a nice floral maze. He even unlocks K.K. Hypno!

And... I can't think of any more villagers. Sorry!

Edit: OP I didn't read your list before posting mine, but I am glad we agree that Bob is great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom