• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Videos on Youtube and Favorite Abridger

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Cool there is this Vid I saw of TimedrangonX its Called The Legend of Zelda-The Wind Waker abridge-Extras

rockercjathere

The Helmaroc Queen
Ooooh, I'm awakening an older thread! :D

Well, on topic, my favorite abridgers are Xanauzumaki and Tauberpa. The two are just amazing and I highly recommend both! Xana's voices are absolutely perfect in every way, (especially his Zant!) and his series are just hilarious! Tauberpa is still growing as the voice actor, but they are awesome nonetheless. His stories and characters are all pretty funny as well XD I can't get enough of either!

I tried adamwestslapdog, but I could never really get into any of his videos, and never found them funny :(

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
You know who does really good game reviews and let's plays? LolGames4U! Yeah you should check her videos out. :P

W

Wolf Link89

Yes AdamWestsLapDog's series are hilarious. Especially Ganondorf's story in the OoT series

Volvagia

Gentlemanly Lava Dragon
Favorite abridged series creators
1. The guy who does Code MENT and none piece
2.Little Kuriboh
3. Masakox and vegeta
these guys are abridging GENIUSES. They are some of the funniest guys on YouTube.
Also, Northernspiral and I are thinking of making an abridged series.

Hanyou

didn't build that
Wait...what? I've been on youtube for some time and I've never heard of "abridgers." The original poster should have specified what that meant, since I doubt I'm the only one who's confused by that term.

My favorite videos on youtube are from Howtheworldworks, a conservative/libertarian commentator. Probably has little to do with "abridging," but it's still pertinent to the thread, given the title.

GanonSlayr

Vermin Supreme 2012!!!
Favorite abridgers
1. Nevet1212
2. Xanauzumaki
3. adamwestslapdog.

I also love =3 and meekakitty I never really got into little kuriboh. his early videos were good, but now it seems to me like the only jokes he has are that someone is gay.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom