• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Stormageden747

Zofian General
Why is this not a thread? The tile explains it all. What is your favorite video game?

My favorite is BotW. I love the combat, story, and the open world. It's by far my most played game. Just that story though I love it, but so many hate it. :suspicious:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Probably the game I've replayed the most is VVVVVV, a 2D Indie Platformer with Gravity-Switching mechanics.

Cousin bought the PC version for me a few years ago and I loved it.

NintendoCN

Team Captain
This is always a difficult question for me, since it constantly changes (My nostalgia glasses are cracked) Right now however DKC2 is my favorite game, in a few weeks it could be anything else.

I've got a pretty solid top three in Shadow of the Colossus, Metroid Prime and The Wind Waker.

Each of these could easily (and deserve to) be number one for different reasons so I cant mention just one (which would be The Wind Waker).

Last edited:

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I try to keep such positions open to change, cuz you know, my thoughts on things grow and change as I do. Right now, my favorite video game period is Breath of the Wild. I just recently hit 900 hours and I’m still not bored with it. There’s just so much fun to be had and most of it is fun that you create because it’s so free. You can approach everything from every angle. It’s absolutely gorgeous. I don’t think I’ve ever played a game before that was this much fun to just travel through the world in. I love it to death.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence, the mainline games as a whole left a huge impression on me, but 3 is the best of the bunch I'd say
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City and Xenoblade Chronicles are right close behind though [plus Vice City is for sure my most played single player game ever]

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I’d go with either Zelda OoT, Super Mario 64, or Donkey Kong 64. It is really hard for me to pin one down, but they’re all so heavily based on feelings of nostalgia at this point.

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
My all time favorite game is Xenoblade Chronicles. I love it to bits. I also love Xenoblade Chronicles X, even if story is not the best,I still absolutely love the exploration, environment and the overworld. I haven't played Xenoblade 2 yet, so it might change in the furure
Pokemon white 2 and Twilight Princess are next on the list

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
I'm gonna have to say A Link Between Worlds, I just really enjoyed everything about it. Although Pokémon X is one I hold close to my heart also. The 3DS gave me some of my favorite games to be honest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom