• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Video Game?

I haven't a single favorite game; however, I do have several favorite series. Listed in no particular order:

Any obscure Japanese fighter...

The Legend of Zelda.

Final Fantasy.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I'm just gonna list off...

Golden Sun
Super Paper Mario
Sonic CD
Minecraft
Halo(gen. It's a science joke.)
Pokemon Crystal
Final Fantasy 1-infinity
DragonQuest 9

I'll just list my top 5.

5. Pokemon Series
4. Portal 2
3. Zelda: Ocarina of Time
2. Bioshock Infinite
1. Final Fantasy IX

I just love FF9. It has great characters for the most part (except Quina), amazing music, simple and fun battle system and mini games, plus a great story.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Hard to say which video game is my favourite, or even give a good list, but I'll try my best.

1. Halo: CE
2. Age of Mythology
3. Rome: Total War
4. Mass Effect
5. SW: KOTOR
6. Dragon Age: Origins
7. TLoZ: MM

There... My fav 7, in no particular order..

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Good question. Not a simple answer.

Ask me this about two years ago and I would have told you Mass Effect, but that isn't true anymore. :(

Ask me this now and the answer isn't so clear cut. I have been a long time fan of the Myst and Zelda series of games, but I have since played games that actually play so much better. The Batman Arkham games namely, but Myst and Zelda hold a nostalgic appeal that just cannot be beat.

So in terms of which games are the most fun to play? Batman Arkham City and Asylum, in that order. Favorite game, though? Well, I can't narrow it down so I guess I'll have to go with all three :)

Major Honorable Mention has to go to Bioshock Infinite. That game is whole worlds of awesome both in terms of gameplay and storytelling. Infinite is practically neck and neck with Arkham, but overall Arkham continues to appeal to me more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom