• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Video Game Villian Quote

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Majora's Mask: A puppet that can no longer be used is mere garbage. This puppet's role has just ended....

Ikana King: Believing in your friends and embracing that belief by forgiving failure. These feelings have vanished from our hearts.
(he's technically a villain... right?)

Ganondork

goo
Garnier De Naplouse said:
Yes, what little will there was for them to have. Are you really so naive? Do you appease a crying child simply because he wails? "but I want to play with fire father!" what would you say? "as you wish"? Ah, but then you'd answer for his burns.

This is currently my favorite villain quote. I usually cycle through various villain quotes that I particularly love. Villains tend to be the best part of video games in my opinion.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
"All your base are belong to us."

I'll take base back to belong to us! *shakes fist*

JoeDeLait

Zig Zag Wanderer
G-Man said:
Time, Dr. Freeman? Is it really that time again? It seems as if you only just arrived. You've done a great deal in a small time span. You've done so well, in fact, that I've received some interesting offers for your services.

He is sort of the series' main antagonist, though there is still much to be found out. C'mooooon Half-Life 3...

Aelic7

The Young Drifter
"I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE YOU!" -Kefka Palazzo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom