• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Version of Zelda? (The Character)

I liked SS Zelda... I didn't like TP Zelda as much as a lot of people did... idk, she just wasn't there very much... In comparison I like Tetra better...

Funny. The TP Zelda is my least favorite because she was so boring and was never around. I prefer any of the zeldas between Wind Waker and Skyward Sword. They look like fun to hang out with and make me laugh. It's what's on the inside that counts.

godess reborn

Blame The Cricket
Skyward Sword Zelda.
She hears voices, is constantly worried about Link, and pushes him off a cliff multiple times. She's insane!
And that is why she is my favorite.

M

Majora's Mask

probably sheik from OoT (does that count?!)
or zelda from Twilight Princess

KaeporaGaebora

TheOwlSage
Funny. The TP Zelda is my least favorite because she was so boring and was never around. I prefer any of the zeldas between Wind Waker and Skyward Sword. They look like fun to hang out with and make me laugh. It's what's on the inside that counts.

Skyward Sword Zelda and Twilight Princess Zelda have almost the same amount of screen time. So, just to put it out there, Twilight Princess Zelda did less then Skyward Sword Zelda, but Twilight Princess Zelda had slightly more screen time. Not much but it's there.

Anyways I love A Link to the Past's Zelda the most. It felt more like a fantasy princess then the others. I mean really, you rescue her from a DUNGEON. Doesn't get more epic than that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom