• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Version of Zelda? (The Character)

FosterTheNation

The Better of The Best
I didn't see another thread like this, but if there is one already, feel free to lock mine.

So I just wanna know what your favorite version of Zelda is? It can be for looks, characteristics, you name it.

My favorite version is the TP version because she's the most realistic and she's so mysterious in that. It's a different take on her from any other game.

WechyPichu

is hiding behind 7 froxie
SS. She's hot.
EDIT: I bet this is going to get popular. Always like it when I'm on the first page of a popular topic.

Last edited:

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
I didn't see another thread like this, but if there is one already, feel free to lock mine.

So I just wanna know what your favorite version of Zelda is? It can be for looks, characteristics, you name it.

My favorite version is the TP version because she's the most realistic and she's so mysterious in that. It's a different take on her from any other game.

TP Zelda is also my favorite. First off, I like the dark look before she takes the black hood off. Secondly, she saves Midna! Then last but not least, she is the most beautiful in Twilight Princess. Her dress looks amazing.

M

Masterofmind

For me, Its the OOT version (Including child version), and The SS version. They are both amazing in many ways. Not to start on how sexy they look. @_@
Stop Staring at me. Just cause I said child version, doesn't make me a lolicon! >:|

I like the Skyward Sword Zelda the best because her character was much better than in the other games and it made want Link to actually save her because you cared, not just because it was the end of the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom