• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Version of Princess Zelda?

A

Awesomeoreos

I think Spirit tracks because like in wind waker zelda actually helps but in spirit tracks zelda carried around a sword and actually got off her but and helped. I think Nintendo needs to do more of that type of stuff and maybe make it multiplayer next time.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I think Spirit tracks because like in wind waker zelda actually helps but in spirit tracks zelda carried around a sword and actually got off her but and helped. I think Nintendo needs to do more of that type of stuff and maybe make it multiplayer next time.

I definitely agree with all of your points regarding ST Zelda. Nintendo should have more partners that are combat-helpful and not "spew a bunch of information because I can" types. ST Zelda was largely out of the way (though she was a bit whiny, IMO, and sometimes even overzealous), and that is how partners should be! :yes:

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Adventure of Link. She stayed at the the fringe of my consciousness while I stabbed monsters in the face.

Last edited:

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
Twilight Princess Zelda is my personal favorite. She is gorgeous. She is intelligent and serious. I like her subdued personality in that game.

ShellShocker

adjective spaceman
Zelda as a brunette in Twilight Princess was a nice change of pace and her overall design was stunning and unique compared to the previous games in the series. The Zelda from Skyward Sword was also notably nice in her design as well but in Twilight Princess the gloomier and darker atmosphere is cultivated by Zelda's more mature and serious appearance.

Last edited:
I definitely also loved the Twilight Princess Zelda. She is simply beautiful and elegant! And I love the amount of detail put into her dress and hair. I love the look! :)

Deeds

no text
Skyward Sword zelda, by far the best - in my opinion. Just everything about her they got right, she also has a confusing side by the way she uses Link, I found that pretty interesting.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
As others have said, the design of Twilight Princess Zelda was absolutely stunning. She looked royal and elegant, yet someone who you wouldn't want to mess with. I love TP Zelda, though I was also fond of SS Zelda and OoT Zeldas' personality. They both played prominent roles in the game, and I just loved their attitude, especially Skyward Sword Zelda. I'm not exactly sure which one is my absolute favorite, but it's out of those three.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
I actually made a thread on this topic a while back.

Anyways, my favorite version would be Tetra if that counts. Tetra is spunky and humorous and noble and actually has a personality unlike many other Zelda incarnations. Plus, Tetra aides you along your journey and is a fighter.

If u mean an actual PRINCESS Zelda, itd have to be either Spirit Tracks Zelda or Minish Cap Zelda. While Spirit Tracks Zelda is annoying and prissy at first, she's actually the only incarnation that accompanies you on your journey and interactively helps (her spirit form anyways). Plus she's humorous and is a fighter as well. TMC Zelda isnt in the game much, but she is a childhood friend of Link which i enjoy, and she's nice and she seems like shes fun because of her obvious ADHD displayed during the Picori festival

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom