• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Type of Soda?

Favorite Soda Type?

• Cola (Coca-Cola, Pepsi)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ginger Ale (Canada Dry, Vernors)

• Citrus Soda (Mountain Dew, Mello Yello)

• Fruit Soda (Fanta, Crush)

• Lemon-Lime (Sprite, 7-Up, Sierra Mist)

• Fruit-Cola (Dr. Pepper, Mr. Pibb)

• Tonic Water

• Root Beer

• Other

• Total voters

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
This is pretty self explanatory, and I made a poll.

My favorite is citrus soda, mainly Mountain Dew.

Dan

Dr pepper ! That guy has always had my back when my taste-buds needed satisfying.

Djinn

and Tonic
dj-cheerwine-articleInline-v2.jpg

The greatest stuff ever, and for some reason also one of the rarest. You seriously have to go out in search of the fabled Cheerwine with little more than tales and rumors and the signs of empty bottles bearing the familiar logo. This turns the craving into some Indiana Jones like adventure throughout the outskirts of civilization (as only gas stations out in the country have it, no one in town has heard of it) where you meed and run from many of the locals, avoid traps and dangers everywhere only to survive long enough to make it to that fabled convenient store long down at the far end of the dirt road, find out way inside after decyphering the glyphs on the posters on the front door, and then answer the riddles of the little old shopkeeper couple within. Then and only then is the glorious Cheerwine mine!!!!!

It's actually a really really cherry flavored drink, more so than cherry coke which I also like. This stuff is red when held up to the light but it tastes amazing. The only problem is that it is very rarely distributed to most stores and only certain places that either have huge drink sections have it or random stores that still serve things in glass bottles like the good ol' days which are commonly found outside of town.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
You know what's funny? I hate soda. All kinds of soda.

Wow, that's the exact opposite of me. I'll drink any soda.

That said, Creme Soda is my absolute favorite. It shouldn't even be called a soda. It should be called the ultimate most amazing fantastical delicious thirst-quenching leaving-you-dying-for-more best tasting godly beverage in the universe. Because anything less than that would be insulting to Creme Soda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom