• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Type Of Food

There are many types of food like Mexican, American, Italian, Mongolian, Chinese, Korean etc... My personal favorite is Mexican food, I love burritos, Tacos, and other stuff like that. What's your favorite type of food?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Middle Eastern food is boss tier/10 for me. :)
Anything with spices is good. ^^

bunny

birb overlord
All of them. Pretty much, haha...

Seriously though, I love food. Mexican, Chinese, Italian, Indian, Japanese... I'll eat just about anything; it's all good to me.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Oh, I'll eat pretty much anything. :P My favourite would have to be Asian cuisine. I love their array of spices.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
So this is like Ethnic foods? Alrighty then.

Some of my favourites are Chinese, Japanese, Indian, Italian, and Mexican. Others include German, Greek, Spanish, Moroccan, Thai, Canadian (poutines are delicious!) and American :right:

I think my absolute favourite is Mexican. I love tacos, I love burritos, I love nachos, I am currently obsessed with taquitos. I just love Mexican food!

Dan

Erm... I like anything that's fish and chips, seriously whenever someone asks if I want to get a chinese or any other foreign food I always asked as long as they have chips. ;p

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
My favorites are Italian food and Chinese food. I really enjoy Italian pasta and seafood dishes, and I love Chinese fried rice and sweet n' sour chicken. There aren't that many diverse foods that I like now that I think about it, though. I'm quite a picky eater.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I like Malaysian, Indian, Chinese and Japanese food. I love Indian's chapatti, their roti canai, their spices and I love how delicious Chinese's Char Kuey Tiaw is.

I just loooveee sushi and Japanese's Takoyaki.

And for Malaysian food, I love the array of spices and tastes. Especially satays, because they are simply delicious.

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
anything you can make on the grill! lol I love to grill!! and Lebanese food is delicious! there is a place in dallas texas called "Princes" and there Lebanese food is so freakn good!!!

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Well since I'm quarter Italian I think my love for their food is pretty much in my blood :p However I do like other types of foods, especially Chinese.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom