• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Type of Cheese?

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
Mozzarella (AKA the cheese that no one can spell without looking it up on dictionary.com). I don't always go out to eat, but when I do I usually order mozzarella sticks for an appetizer, sometimes as the main course. Although apparently cheesecake qualifies as cheese. If that's the case, cheesecake is my favorite.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Parmesan. It's the only kind of cheese I can bear to bring anywhere near my mouth. I thoroughly detest every other form of cheese. However, I am okay with Parmesan. That said, I will only eat it in the shredded version meant to be a topping for pastas. As far as I'm concerned, that is the only suitable use for cheese.

Joy

The Sexy One
I'm French, soooo I have a lot of choice in the matter. ;)
I think Tomme de Savoie, Caprice des Dieux and Coulomniers are my favourites.

I love cheese! Though once i tried Stilton and while the initial taste was rather nice the after taste could only be described as being punched :P

Goats cheese, cheese cake and mozzarella (only when cooked) are my favourites. Though i once had cheese that had pineapple in it...no idea what it was called or that but zomg delicious.

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
My favorite is Colby Jack as well! I love most types of cheese, but I haven't tried a lot of the more popular "weird" ones yet. I enjoy gruyere and feta in recipes they are called for, but not plain. Colby Jack, mozzarella and cheddar I love to eat in slices.

SpiritGerudo

Flamey-o, Hotman!
I love Colby Jack, partly because its the best on nachos, and partly because one time we were camping, on the beach, we heard someone yell out "Colby! Jack!" then something about leaving like she was calling their names. She probably said Cody and Jack, but it sounded like she said Colby Jack, it was hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom