• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Favorite Twilight Princess Dungeon?

Fav. TP Dungeon?

• Forest Temple

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Goron Mines

• Lakebed Temple

• Arbiter's Grounds

• Snowpeak Ruins

• Temple of Time

• City in the Sky

• Twilight Palace

• Hyrule Castle

• Total voters
City in the Sky for me. Just so atmospheric and well designed imo. Plus a very cool boss fight at the end.

oshi_yoshi

Skyloftian Night Patrol
Temple of Time because you traveled back in time... and I had fun playing with the statues. I loved chasing the stupid little spiders around, and made it my mission to kill every one of them... *muahahahaha*
It was also one of the only boss battles I enjoyed. I don't remember much of the others, hated Blizzeta.... I also liked the City in the Sky boss, but didn't like the city itself.

My favorite dungeon was the forest temple it had a great atmosphere and it was very well done plus a great first boss battle

i liked the snowpeak ruins, because it wasnt so much of a dungeon, and more of a broken down mansion. and the snow monster-people-thingys that live there always make me laugh

Temple of Time and Snowpeak Ruins. Honestly though, it's hard to pick a favorite as I loved the dungeon designs in TP. They were so epic and fun.

Goron's mine, firstly because you go the bow and arrow (my favorite zelda weapon) and also I like fire areas in general.

TheRationalDove

Red Hair Wonder
Arbiter's Grounds, Snowpeak Ruins, the goron Mines, The Lakebed Temple and the Temple of Time were all really enjoyable.

The Goron Mines was so innovative with their puzzles. The Lakebed Temple's design was also so interesting and complicated at the same time. I often got lost in that thing. Abriter's Grounds has such a good ambience to it and revived the Poe sisters in a way that went very well with this temple. The Snowpeak Ruins was completely unique has it was a ruined house. Plus, it included my favorite item, the Ball and Chain. The Temple of Time had such a great atmosphere to it and a great puzzle as well. The boss was largerly dissapointing, but I still liked it.

In the end, I voted for the Snowpeak Ruins, because of its unique puzzles, setting and item.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Looking over this list i realize how much I actually disliked the dungeons of this game :/ I did however like a few

I chose Arbiter's grounds. While the item obtained was very seldom used after the dungeon, I enjoyed the boss, the atmosphere, and I love how it reutilized the dungeon style of the OoT forest temple where you have to find and kill all four of the ghost things, except TP used the wolf senses to creatively enhance this

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
I hated Arbiters Grounds. When I was looking for the Poes, I was as Wolf Link. I used my senses to track them down. I then used first-person perspective. I turned around and saw a Stalfos behind me, which scared me. That happened almost all the time, and it was also as normal Link. Then there were the ReDeads, which didn't make it any better. But the Spinner and the puzzles were the only things that I liked about that dungeon.

My favorite would be the Temple of Time because it was really cool to use the Dominion Rod to control statues to kill any monsters. The mini boss was a fun fight. I had no idea on how to defeat the second half of it, so I was using every tecnique I learned up to that point.

Snowpeak ruins for sure, I loved how different it was from other dungeons because it was in a house instead of the traditional big temple. I also loved the option of getting soup whenever you wanted :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom