• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Favorite Twilight Princess Dungeon?

Fav. TP Dungeon?

• Forest Temple

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Goron Mines

• Lakebed Temple

• Arbiter's Grounds

• Snowpeak Ruins

• Temple of Time

• City in the Sky

• Twilight Palace

• Hyrule Castle

• Total voters

bigflyingpotato

Watch out!
I wish I could vote for more than one, I liked most of them a lot. The Temple of Time has always been a favorite to me. The City in the Sky had some great ideas, but it just rubbed me the wrong way, probably because of the atmosphere, the annoying music and the freakish oocca. Arbiter's Grounds was great, and I often forget how cool the Forest Temple is. The Palace of Twilight is cool except the parts with the hands, ugh, the stress.

Danlo

Daniel
I liked Snowpeak Ruin. I think it's very original having a House/Mansion as a Dungeon.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Temple of Time was amazing. It actually did take you back a long way. You felt you were outside of time.
The Rod was a great feature as well and somewhat Orginal. The Scale puzzel was very clever.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
My Fav TP Dungeon is...

My favorite TP dungeon would b Hyrule Castle. It was east to complete eveything but what I hate about the enemies is that enemy thatnlooks like Ganondorf, itnjad the same moves like ganondorf. But it luke the ultimate best game in he zelda series. That game top the other games of the LOZ Series. But my worse TP dungeon was the Ambituos Grounds I don't know how 2 spell the name but it's the desert one. I ad trouble with that one but I got it through:). Well that's my fav TP dungeon.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I'm a big earth and forest lover, so I have to say that the Forest Temple was by far, my favorite dungeon in the entire game. There are other favorites that I had below that, but the Forest Temple ranks as number one. Anything green, earth, or forest related is always number one in my book. :lol:

Majora's Cat

How about that
Lol. No one voted for Twilight Palace. :xd: I liked Lakebed Temple a lot. Reminds me of Water Temple. :P

C

Chibi-Robo Link

My favorite dungeon was the Arbiter's Grounds. I like how it was egypt-ish themed and how you had to fight skeleton warriors. The part before entering was cool too, especially with the hawk's eye. Plus, that one spinner and the room that you used it in was really cool.

Hyrule Caste and Twilight Palace were both soo half-assed. I thought Temple of Time was an amazing concept, but it just didn't feel big enough and the boss was a joke...

Forest Temple, Goron Mines, and Arbiter's Grounds were sweet They had a really cool feel to them.

But my two favorite is Lakebed Temple and City in the Sky., due to them being actually a tiny bit challenging. I actually got stuck on City in the Sky for a couples hours on one part. Best couple hours of my life!

I loked the Gorgon Mines. i loved using the iron boots for everything. (hello! walking on the ceiling!)

I'd have to say my favorite was the goron mines because of the journey getting there (wrestling gorons ftw! XD) and the way you had to use the magnetic contraptions to be able to advance in the dungeon

T

TwilightGoron

I would have to say The Temple Of Time. It was so beautiful and well done. I also loved the boss.

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
I loved the Lakebed Temple. It was designed very nicely...AND don't anyone say 'No, they didn't design it well' because I doubt you could've thought of creating a dungeon that involves a revolving staircase!

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
The way I figure out what my favourite dungeon is is by seeing how I feel when I am about to replay the dungeon in a follow-up playthrough. For me, the best one was The Goron Mines. I felt so excited to get the chance to play it again, and that is why is it my favourite dungeon in TP. My least favourtie would be the City in the Sky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom