• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite TV Show

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
I don't watch much TV at all, but I do have a few favorites...
Gilmore Girls, The Office, Star Trek Voyager, Smallville, and Game of Thrones are my favorites. Smallville I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with, honestly, but I still enjoy it.

Squirrel

The Rodent King
Family Guy, The Simpsons, and the sitcom $#*! My Dad Says (and it is speld like that).

(putting speld and not spelled was on purpose)

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
You're telling me! Cartoon Network is almost dead now. Anyway, I have another show to add, Bleach.

I used to like CN. Now they're really terrible. Who would want to watch crap like 'The Problem Solverz' anyway? Anyway, I used to like Sym-Bionic Titan BEFORE THEY FREAKIN CANCELLED IT! Anyway, I watch Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Supernatural, and Fringe.

Last edited:

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
I think I already said Chowder... hrmm... I finally got caught up in Falling skies, which is AMAZING. It's like watching a really, really long movie.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I like Smallville and Supernatural. R.I.P Smallville. You had a good run. The finale was awesome and we finally got to see Clark fulfill his destiny and become the Superman we all know love. Supernatural is also awesome and interesting. I just wish they'd go back to the first 3 seasons type of stuff though.

And I also love me my Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. 1987 series or 2003 series, don't care. They both offer two very different things and do it well.

Batman TAS is another good one. No Batman show has been able to top this one. This show is just classic.

I also like me some comedy like The Simpsons, Family Guy, That 70s Show, Scrubs, Two and a Half Men, Malcolm in the Middle, etc.

Last edited:
L

liz lemonade

I'm in love with 30 Rock and Tina Fey. There's something to laugh at heartily in pretty much every episode, and Liz Lemon and Kenneth are the best characters on TV.

I have somewhat of a guilty pleasure when it comes to Degrassi. I used to watch it when I was in middle school but lost interest around season 6 or 7. Now I've been watching the new season religiously with my friends because it is absurd and ridiculous.

Other favorites include Avatar: the Last Airbender, Ace of Cakes, Dragonball Z, and Adventure Time.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
For Nostalgic stake:
Dexters Lab, The Cramp Twins, Courage The Cowardly dog, Cow and Chicken,etc.
Now I only like The Simpsons and the Middle. ._.

S

Sideli

guh. Grey's Anatomy. Still catching up on it, I'm a bit through season 6 just now. I have seasons 1 - 5 on DVD. Watched season 1 four times, season 2 probably three or two times, as with seasons 3 and 4. Season 5 once only though. I don't know, I just love that show for whatever reason.

Also really like The Office, Trailer Park Boys and Still Game in the way of comedy.

Criminal Minds I'm watching very slowly just now. On maybe episode 4 of season 1.
Desperate Housewives I'm on episode 6 of season 2.

I have so many shows to finish watching >:

Though if I could choose a series based on just one season, then Heroes. Watched the first season about 5 times, but every other season after it is kind of crap. Stopped watching halfway through the third season, since it was just getting worse and worse.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Two And a Half Men and The Big Bang Theory

Dexter and Criminal Minds

Really like comedy, But sometimes I love to watch criminal dramas like Dexter and Criminal Minds

N

NathanSalsa

I don't watch a whole lot of television but some of my favorite shows are South Park, I've liked that show ever since it was new. I also like to watch LOST but not to much, and the occasional Grey's Anatomy when there's nothing else on...

I don't watch a lot of TV, but these are some I like: Big Bang Theory, Fullmetal Alchemist, South Park, Flight if the Conchords, and Futureama.

Maikeru

Piper of Time
My favorite show of all time is definitely That '70s Show. I found it to be a clever, humorous show with interesting characters played by great actors.

When it comes to ongoing shows, my favorite would be either Futurama or Wizards of Waverly Place.

amaterasu

Writer
I used to like CN. Now they're really terrible. Who would want to watch crap like 'The Problem Solverz' anyway? Anyway, I used to like Sym-Bionic Titan BEFORE THEY FREAKIN CANCELLED IT! Anyway, I watch Star Wars: The Clone Wars and Supernatural.

i do admit, the new CN Shows suck. Adventure Time's okay, and Regular Show is good sometimes, but when they started showing shows like Total Drama Island, it seemed to go down.

I remember shows like Courage the Cowardly dog, and how it scared me as a little kid. (RETURN THE SLAAAB. OR FACE MY CURSSSE)
Powerpuff Girls was good too, but that scared me a bit too. (Him)

as for my favorite show, imma say pretty much any of the old cartoon network shows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom