• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite TV Show/Anime Opening/Closing Songs

• Thread starter Deleted member 14134
  • Start date

Should Bok be in Class Now?

• Yes

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Oh no, he forgot all about it

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Shut up bok

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 14134

While everyone here who has seen my around the SB probably knows I'm a pretty big critic when it comes to anime, the one thing I do think many animes do well is have great opening/closing songs before each episode. So which ones are your favorite? I was going to just include anime but I decided that I'd include everyone and allow TV OP's as well. Here are a few of my favorites.

Steins;Gate (Obviously)

Mirai Nikki (All OPs/Closings are great)

Attack on Titan

Madoka Closing

Erased Closing

Walking Dead

Anyways, there're some of mine, what are yours.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
It's hard for me to choose favorites.... but here are a few I really like. These are in no particular order.

EDIT: HOW COULD I FORGET THIS ONE

There were more I wanted to include, but dumb copyright laws won't allow them on youtube, so I can't.

Last edited:

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Nickelodeon stuff mainly. Once several years ago the "ripped pants" song from Spongebob popped into my head out of the blue. I was "delighted" that I still knew every word! :sweat: And I still do. I can sing it for you right now if you ask nicely... :rolleyes:

But as for opening songs, Spongebob and Fairly Odd Parents. FOP in particular was fun and catchy. The Rugrats jingle is also memorable.

D

Deleted member 14134

Nickelodeon stuff mainly. Once several years ago the "ripped pants" song from Spongebob popped into my head out of the blue. I was "delighted" that I still knew every word! :sweat: And I still do. I can sing it for you right now if you ask nicely... :rolleyes:

But as for opening songs, Spongebob and Fairly Odd Parents. FOP in particular was fun and catchy. The Rugrats jingle is also memorable.
Please sing it for me right now.

Musicfan

the shadow mage

For this one the images and song are both important. In certain shots i get an almost Cowboy Bebop vibe from it (in a Spike's inner lonliness/reliving the past kind of way).

It is visually beautiful but to me there is something off about the song it does not seem to fit at least to me the mood of the shoots, unless if it is supposed to be a love story.

D

Deleted member 14134

Here's some more of mine.

(Btooom was really terrible)

It is visually beautiful but to me there is something off about the song it does not seem to fit at least to me the mood of the shoots, unless if it is supposed to be a love story.

I guess its something you come to understand with watching the show. There are a lot of emotions and a lot things going on. After making it through the show the opening song feels like it encompasses everything that happens. It seemed off to me at first too but its a good song on its own regardless (to me).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom