• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Favorite Transformation Mask

In MM, which was your favorite tranasformation mask?

• Deku Mask

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Goron Mask

• Zora Mask

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Fierce Deity Mask

• Total voters

Dark Hero

I am McBuscus. Hi :3
I chose the Zora Mask, because it gives you a wide variety of new attacks to use, such as the boomerang fins, and the spin attack underwater. Zora is also one of my favorite races in TLoZ... so yeah.

CCG <3 Zelda

CrazyControllerGuy
Yes, But Didn't The Zora Mask Technically Do This As Well?

I LOVE THEM ALL!

It's Fun To Skip On Water As Deku Link
It's Fun To Roll As Goron Link
Zora Link Has The Best Swimming And Unique Combat Moves
Fierce Deity Link Is Super Powerful

Also, Isn't The Giants Mask Technically A Transformation Mask?

Last edited:
W

WheatlyLabs

ALL ARE FREAKING AWESOME
96% of teenagers would be scared to death if Justin Bieber went up to the top of a high building and was about to jump off. If you are one of the 4% that would bring a chair, popcorn, a large Coke/Dr. Pepper/heck, any soda in general, and shout "DO A BACKFLIP!!!!!", copy and paste this into your sig.

"You can't rush art" ~~Geri (cameo from Toy Story 2)
"If I'm in my corner, I like my corner." ~~Kerry King

I also chose the Deku mask, because I wanted it to get some more points on the poll.^^
If it hadn't been for that reason, I really couldn't have chosen a mask. I like the Deku mask because I think that the deku's gameplay is just very fun (also, I noticed how you can totally destory Odolwa with the help of this mask recently), I like the Goron mask for the pure power of the gorons fists and for letting me roll over the fields around Termina, what is always so much fun. I like the zora for the same reason some others here like him as well: He makes water sections in Zelda not only endurable, but fun!
I also like the Firece Deity mask, though I thik it's not that usefull in any situation other the fight against Majora.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom