• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Favorite Transformation Mask

In MM, which was your favorite tranasformation mask?

• Deku Mask

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Goron Mask

• Zora Mask

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Fierce Deity Mask

• Total voters

Tadpole

Don Gero's Apprentice
I like the Zora mask for its electric field and the boomerang fins. They have helped me out multiple times when arrows were sparse.

The fierce Deity mask was going 2 be my favorite, but then I thought how creative it was 2 use the goron mask. It was the first time I actually see a Goron in action: punching enemies and stuff, racing with other gorons, and using magic power to PEDAL 2 THE METAL! The only other time I see violent Gorons is in Twilight Princess when they're guarding Death Mountain. ;)

I like the Zora mask because i like the combo of the iron boots and the zora tunic/armor instead of you constantly putting on and taking off your iron boots. The other maskes are good too. The Goron mask is good for moving quicly on land and on lava, and the Deku mask is good because of the Deku flowers

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
Zora Link says to himself "let me pwn this tektite with a bruce lee kick"

I had to choose Fierce Deity though! love that look, love that mask.

I didn't really like the Zora mask that much, water isn't my favorite aspect, :)
Deku Mask was just a little boring I thought.
The Goron Mask was awesome! I LOVED rolling, hehe (:
But the Fierce Diety Mask was my absolute favorite, hands down.

Mine is probably the Zora Mask or the Deku Mask. I LOVE swimming with the Zora Mask in Great Bay. I liked using the Deku flowers and I just like how it looks in general.

SpiritGerudo

Flamey-o, Hotman!
Zora Mask easily.
Upsides and Downsides to the masks: Deku: Ive got nothin. The flying was hard to control well (at least for me), and all it could do is shoot bubbles. I guess spinning was kinda fun.
Goron: Spikey Goron Roll!!!!!! (Where do those spikes come from, anyway??) But fighting with it was a nightmare.
Zora: Fast in water, easily controllable, electric (INSTANT DEATH, MUAHAHAHAHAA), ok-ish fighting on land. However, the fast movement in water made it hard to be accurate if you were close to something (Just one room in the Great Bay Temple that I repeatedly couldn't get through the opening because I didn't have enough space).
I can't say anything about the Fierce Deity Mask because I haven't gotten it yet. Just 2 more masks . . . .

AnimeHat

Humming Swordsman
For me, the Goron Mask was reliable when I needed power and speed. But in areas with water, it was useless. I liked the Zora Mask, but not as much as the Goron Mask.

I also find that the Fierce Deity mask is ridiculously over-powered.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Fierce Deity tears through the game without a scratch. With or without magic, he decimates everything. FD is easily my favorite transformation mask for two reasons:

Palette swap of OoT Adult Link <3
Amazing Double Helix Sword <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom