• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Time of The Day

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I'm sure we all have specific times of the day that we particularly enjoy, maybe people like that early morning feeling? maybe people despise that and associate it with either work/school or maybe one prefers night times, so on and so forth.

Basically, just anything along these lines, so what would be your favorite time of the day be and why?

For me I have two specific times that I particularly enjoy, that would be just before the sun goes down and you get that twilight backdrop. Ijust like the visuals and calm and relaxed attitude I associate with it. I also like late evening, guess one could say I'm more of a night person, I wouldn't actually say that myself, but I do enjoy these times and I tend to be happier overall at these times.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I prefer the early morning (6 hours to noon) because it's always calm and that's always when the better shows are on imo. ;p

I also like them because no one is usually awake during summer break; kids usually sleep in for God knows what reason.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Midday. It's when it is the nicest and warmest out, so I can go for a walk or bikeride and enjoy it. As long as it isn't too hot, like 27C or above (which, unfortunately, it has been a lot lately). Then I also know that there is plenty of day left.

I also like the late night hours. It's quiet, and just a nice time to relax.
By late night, I mean between 11pm and 2am.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I am a fan of the early morning. I've always been an "early bird" and rarely sleep in. It's quite peaceful.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I love the sunrise hours versus the sunset hours. Anytime from 4 AM to 10 AM is usually my preferred time. The time period I despise the most is usually around 3 PM to 7 PM. I don't know why, it's just that I never liked afternoons nor evenings.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I like the dawn and the dusk.

I'm an early bird. For the dawn, anything that's around 3 am to 7 am is my ideal. I like watching the sky.

For the dusk, my preferred time for this is 9 pm till 12 am. I don't know why, but I like the night. That time always makes me feel comfortable.

The dead of night, like 3 a.m. ish. Very serene time, when I can do whatever I want, at my own pace, but still not be alone in the house.

Any time of the day past 11:30 a.m. is good too, being the bulk of the day and all.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
I like early mornings, and late nights.

Mornings because it's a new day. There's the sun out, and calmness and silence. Waking up feeling fresh and relaxed is a good feeling :) I don't like mornings during school, though. Having to pull myself off the bed, half asleep. I don't like that. Nor do I like the sound of the alarm ringing in my ears. But I like mornings during weekends, and vacations. They are peaceful :)

And lately, I started to like nights too, a lot. Mostly the time when everyone is asleep in the house, and I'm here on ZD. There's a lot of reasons, but one of them is the silence.

Come to think of it, early morning and late night is mostly when it's quiet. When the noise and ruckus of the day is gone. So that may explain why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom