• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Thing to Do in Pokemon Snap!

Fig

The Altruist
What's happening forum! Hope you guys are having an awesome day today!

As suggested from the title, I would like to know what do you to make yourself chuckle while playing Pokemon Snap! Ky favorite thing to throw apples on groups of Bulbasaur, because of the way their heads bobble around, groups on Squirtle, becuase of they they get interested in the apples, and groups of Charmander, because they look adorable when they are growling or at least trying to roar at you. I also love playing the Pokeflute because I love seeing how each Pokemon reacts to the music. :)

Dracoburn

Lance's Protégé
I always gather as many Charmander in that big group as I possibly can, then make them dance, knock them out, give them food, etcetera, just to get pictures of many, many little Charmander being cute.

Kevin

Original PD
Site Staff
I loved getting stuck on the Moltres egg and getting all of the Charmanders to run towards you when you played the flute :) It was fun to throw apples to them too.

I loved getting stuck on the Moltres egg and getting all of the Charmanders to run towards you when you played the flute :) It was fun to throw apples to them too.

Good times... :yes:

My favorite thing to do in Pokemon Snap was bash Pokemon with apples, or just try various items out on every Pokemon I encountered in general. I found it to be especially fun bash Mew's shield with Pester Balls, and try to take the best shot possible within the first few minutes of time allotted to complete the course. Oh, and it was a treat to get Electabuzz angry (Eeelibibibiboo!). lol

I run Meowth over or make sure he gets abused by Pidgey. That was always one of my favorite shots. Oh, and annoying Snorlax too.
After I remember how to get Golem to fall that was pretty fun too.

I loved throwing the apples at the pokemon and seeing how they reacted. The Charmanders had to be the cutest! I loved seeing what you could get each pokemon to do and seeing how each item affected them. I played that game way too much! I also loved getting different pictures and seeing what Professor Oak said about them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom