• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Texture Style

What is your favorite graffics style

• OoT/MM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WW/PH

• SS

• Total voters

MasterSwordBoy1

Hero of Pie
I love the Wind Waker style! That style is so colorful and cool! I like the Skyward sword one, but I like the Wind Waker more. :)

geek4887

The Unknown
Why the heck is Twilight Princess here? But, nevermind that, I loved TP's art style, but hated the textures. I'd have to say Wind Waker, because it wasn't blurry at all, and despite the non-realistic textures, I still like it a lot!

Just seeing if my sig picture is working

Then why did you post here? Can't you see it on any of your previous posts?
-
Anyway, I think that Skyward Sword's graphic style is the best out of all. I thought Wind Waker was the best, but I like this more because Nintendo is toning down the boldness of the colors while maintaining the beautiful artwork and masterful textural features.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I really like the SwS textures. It's like TP and WW combined. It looks realistic, but cartoonish at the same time. It's really amazing on the textures of SwS. It's an amazing job on them.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
LOVE Skyward Sword! Behind that I pick the realistic style of OoT/MM/TP. I liked the cel-shaded-ness, but I really like Link more attractive and older in the realistic games. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom