• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Favorite Temple Warping Song

Favorite Song?

• Minuet of Forest

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bolero of Fire

• Serenade of Water

• Requiem of Spirit

• Nocturne of Shadow

• Prelude of Light

• Total voters

ThePurpleKnight

ThePurpleKnightmare
What is your favorite song wise (forget the temple or the usefulness of the song)

I like Minuet of Forest.

(Making a poll for this be sure to vote in about one minute after this post is made)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
-.-
favorite here is Prelude of Light, I love the melody all the same. :)

PapilioTempesta

Tots Som Pops
I hardly remember any of those songs (been a while since I last played with my old Nintendo64...), but I distinctly remember liking very much the Bolero of Fire.

Now I'm curious, where can I hear those songs again? Youtube?

DekuPrincess

Are you serious?!?
Argh, so hard to choose, I love them all!!!

But my favorite is the Requiem of Spirit. I love pretty much everything to do with the desert in this game.

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
The Minuet of Forest is the best warp song by far. Its so bright, so magical, and so soothing. I would honestly warp to the Forest Temple just to hear it. Its amazing.

HylianHero

Gardener of Elysium
Serenade of Water. It just sounds so ethereal and mystical, with a beautiful melody that embodies water. Especially TP's Ruto theme. Bolero of Fire and Minuet of the Woods are close runner-ups, but they don't have the appeal to me that the Serenade does.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Tough question, especially seeings how I love them all! I think my favourite would be the Serenade of Water. It's such a beautiful piece.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Definitely the Minuet of Forest, it's quite calm and soothing tune that in my opinion captures what music should be like in a Zelda game, I would warp to the Forest Temple many a time just to hear the tune.

[video=youtube;YYzvYgdabb8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYzvYgdabb8[/video]

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I really love the Bolero of Fire. :D It's also my favorite dungeon, and actually I like all fire dungeons in Zelda games. My second favorite would have to be Nocturne of Shadow though.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I've always loved the passion of Bolero of Fire, though Serenade of Water is a close second.

My least favourite is Prelude of Light. Up until you get the Nocturne of Shadow and/or Epona, I find myself using it a lot to cut time travelling between places, and as the village is quite important before that (without wanting to have to climb all the way down Death Mountain if using the Bolero of Fire, which is long) I find myself getting bored of it.

Last edited:

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I had a really hard time choosing between Bolero of Fire, Serenade of Water, and Nocturne of Shadow. Those are 3 of my favorite songs in the game and Zelda in general.

I'm going to go with Bolero of Fire because I love fire and my favorite color is red. So it was a biased choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom